so who's next?

IrishNY1985

alot of people were right on about Nuss, pretty obvious that he had ND locked in his sights and wanted in, so who comes next?

I'm thinking either Martez Wilson or Robert Hughes....maybe both! they are good buddies aren't they?....getting Hughes we'd have the first part of 'thunder and lightning' (hopefully with Armando Allen) following him down the road. I also agree, I think James Wilson is Irish by end of July if not sooner.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IndyIrish

Isn't nice trying to figure out which Top 50 talent will commit NEXT, rather than wondering if we will get a single Top 50 player?

Guest JerseyDomer

Well Vagas gets my vote for funniest post I've ever read, I got my whole office starin at me now-thanks!

James Wilson

Guest JerseyDomer

changin to Hughes, if Wilson isn't committing until Aug. 1st I don't think we'll go a whole month without a committ.

I'm pretty limber, I sit Indian style, put jergens on my heels and use my feet

Guest gizmokt24

James Wilson.

If we get Chris Donald, I'll be thrilled. However, he apparently was supposed to have visited ND this past weekend and never came. If we don't get him on campus for a visit, I think our chances are slim and none with him.

Keep an eye on Matt Romine as well. I heard he is supposed to be coming in for a visit on July 6th with his mom.