Michael Williams (CB)

Guest VagasFerguson44

Guest VagasFerguson44

What I once thought was a sure thing I am not longer very sure about. In fact, I now think that he commits to Jimmy Stewart (aka Lloyd Carr). Among other reasons, Williams was not very impressed with South Bend. And went as far as to say something about how much more interesting Ann Arbor was for him.

I'm very close to predicting we lose this kid to my second most hated team behind Miami, Mighigan.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vagas, I know he wanted to visit Mich and check out A2, but I think you might be getting too worked up on this. He won't decide for awhile, will have a chance to see ND beat Mich, he has former teammates at ND, has family ties to ND, goes to a Catholic school, will receive better coaching at ND,and is in contact w/ JC. At this point I wouldn't look TOO far in to that visit.

Guest VagasFerguson44

Could be right Scotty. But I'm just not feeling right. Maybe it's because I had Taco Bell for lunch. Man, I wish I still lived in New York so I could eat the only "real" food in the US of A!

Guest VagasFerguson44

If it get's that far, Scotty, please tell Sebastian Bach I said "what's up"! Guys don't be so harsh as to take him to a Skid Row concert. scUM would be a really bad choice on his part but would not deserve the ultimate death penalty.

Sorry about that 34! If it's of any consulation that song will be stuck w/ me the rest of the day. I agree TD, he's the guy I feel strongest about...he gets ND, tough to see him visit Mich nonetheless, unless he stops through SB on the trip.

Guest TDJesus3

guys the kids are going to visit other schools, just cause they visit it doesnt mean they love the place, Sukay came here twice and raved about it and penn state never lost its lead, this is how the process goes, so what if he likes the stadium hes going to be irish, 3-loss lloyd can find some other talent to waste

Hey Vagas.. I live in New York.

There is something special about our grease; I think Queens grease is a little more flavourful than Manhatten or Brooklyn.

I think Williams still leans Irish... it seemed from his earlier comments that ND had a lot going for it. It would seem strange that with such prior familiarity with ND, his views would now be coloured or jaded.

You never know, maybe he didn't hit off with the coaches like he thought he would now that recruiting is hot and heavy.

Guest VagasFerguson44

Agreed kids do take other visits, but, most of the time if they are "locks" to one school they don't rip the hometown of the supposed "lock" school and then speak glowingly about the school they are "just visiting". TD, his comments about Ann Arbor versus SB were very striking. There was nothing to misconstrue. I wish I could find the article.

So come on TD, stop it and open up yours eyes to what is most likely reality.