Marcus Gilchrist

dangeruss

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gizmokt24

It sounds like he won't be visiting ND, per this quote from an article on Insidecarolina.com (Scout):

“Pretty much after the Georgia visit, I’ll make my decision after that,” said Gilchrist. “It will be shortly after the Georgia visit – could be like a week after it.”

I think he has UNC written all over him. The article goes on to talk about all his connections to Carolina.

Oh well...

It just doesnt look good for ND with some of these CB prospects. The Stock Report is out for the corners and Michael Williams is the only one they say we should buy stock on. Between the CB's and DT's I just dont kno whats going on. We need a couple more "pure" corners. Not WR prospects that can be converted to corners, in my opinion.

We need a couple more "pure" corners. Not WR prospects that can be converted to corners, in my opinion.

thats what donnovan warren out of long beach is (a converted WR). i really hope ND can work it's magic on berry, johnson and allen.

Guest TDJesus3

relax, we will be fine come the end of the class at corner, sure we wont land allen, johnson or gilchrist, and yes they would be nice, but last years class provides flexibility, we can afford to take a top wideout or athelete and develop him at corner, plus williams will be irish, and hes a good one, sure he may be a better safety but u never know, i think he will be good at any db position

additionally, warren is on the board, brooks is being looked at as a corner, tate is still out there, plenty of talented kids still out their that can make for very good corners, my man malachi is still on our board and he woudl be a monster corner

don't get all worked up, we werent going to land top 10 kids at every position, thats not how it works for anybody, there are tons of talented kids out their and when its all said and done we will be fine

remember guys we are just about to start july, no one has even taken an official yet, we have an unreal class so far and the momentum is only going to pick up as the team performs during the season...dt and corner both will work out just fine

remember guys we are just about to start july, no one has even taken an official yet, we have an unreal class so far and the momentum is only going to pick up as the team performs during the season

it's only july and ND has only four top 100 players....SOMEBODY HIT THE PANIC BUTTON! :shock:

Blueandgold.com says he will be announcing within a month. Not sure if he will visit. I don't see him picking ND if he hasn't visited. I think it is extremely important for him to visit if we are to have a chance. But keep in mind that Kerry Neal committed to ND without visiting. Gilchrist stays in touch with Neal and Raeshon McNeil.

Guest NDLawJAG

I agree TD. I also love Warren. He plays against some of the best talent in HS every day at practice. I hope they offer him soon. Also, has anyone noticed that Michigan is already up to three DB recruits. Perhaps they can fill up thier class.

my man malachi is still on our board and he woudl be a monster corner

Malachi Lewis would be an absolute beast at corner...If Benn is the type of receiver that man handles smaller corners, Lewis would be a DB that would be able to really jam receivers...he runs a 4.4 40 right?