Rudy

IrishNY1985

Guest Irish4life

rudy is what truly made me become a diehard notre dame fan.

starting a new tradition this year were im gonna see it the night before the opener vs gtech, and im man enough to admit that 99% of the time when i watch this movie i cry because its such an amazing story and i just wish i can run out of that tunnel one day wearing that blue jersey with the gold helmet on and listening to that crowd roar as they play the victory march.

GO IRISH.

Guest SirJohn

Hey Scotty and Irish4life. I knew you would love the IrishNY post :) Don't worry I tear up a bit and can't stop doing so when I discuss Pass Right. Doesn't make one unmanly :)

Guest Kgreene2343

Rudy is the only movie that's made me cry, and I am not afraid to admit it. My Michigan friends think it's weird, but who cares.

Guest Irish4life
Rudy is the only movie that's made me cry, and I am not afraid to admit it. My Michigan friends think it's weird, but who cares.

eh michigan fans, they just dont get it... :roll:

there is no school that can be compared to notre dame...its in a category all by its self.

I love it when he finally comes out onto the field at the end...I always get goose bumps...CW is the freaking man for brining Rudy back to talk to the players last year, I can't believe that no coach prior to him had ever thought of that, he is a Notre Dame legend....also on a side note, did anyone else no that Vince Vaughn was in Rudy, he plays Jamie O'hara

Guest SirJohn

Nahhhhhhhhhh I watched it once a week before every game 9-3 wasn't too shoddy and I can't blame the movie. :) Just got my juices going for saturdays.