Ryan Miller narrows list

Rockne3d

Miller narrowed his list of team down to 4. Colorado, Notre Dame, USC, and Miami. Colorado and ND are on top. He was blown away by ND when he made his unofficial. Wait till he comes for an official during the season. He will be completely blown away. Hopefully enough to commit.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a junior, he had 43 pancake blocks. On defense, at defensive end in spot-duty, he had 12 tackles and three sacks. Miller was one of only two juniors to be named first team all-state.

Miller reports a 2.85 core GPA/19 ACT.

Needs to get his grades up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But 43 pancake blocks very impressive!!!

Guest Bluesig

Ryan Miller bookending with Sam Young going along with some of the guys we are getting on the inside would be an incredible line. You got 2 tackles there that would have lst round written all over them. I am not one of the guys that continue to bring Ty up and hammer him for everything but I got to say it is amazing the difference in the quality of recruits we seem to be targeting and getting on the OL since the arrival of Coach Weis and Coach Latina.

Guest TDJesus3

ive been hearing that from my CU buddies but im not so sure, this kid sways back and forth, i think its really going to come down to the season and when they are getting hammered around the big XI like the talentless kids they are then i think miller who already loves ND will see the light, but ur right atrain state u is always hard to beat when it comes to the top kid in the state, however i say this one is far from over

Guest TDJesus3

same thing with ziemba, i hear he loves arkansas coach

well that high school coach is in for a rude awakening in the SEC, can't wait to see how badly they get lopped upside the head, hes another one who may like arkansas a little more right now but when its all said and done, if we have the season we should and he comes for an official he will probably see the light

Yeah, I'm seriously hoping he waits to decide...I just don't think theres enough talent for Hawkins to make a turn around...Boulder is great but a completely different environment than SB. I hope for his sake that if he doesn't chose ND it isn't for CU, there is trouble waiting to happen there, especially for the big man on campus.

• 1 month later...
Guest NDLawJAG

As long as he does not announce that he likes CO.... It is wierd for me to root for Nebraska but I hope they dominate in the Big 12 North.

Guest kramer116

That would make me forget all about James Wilson. What a duo if we had him and Young to man the tackles for three years together.

Guest JerseyDomer

Ryan Miller Profile

Five-star offensive lineman/offensive tackle Ryan Miller (6-8, 280, 5.1), from Columbine High School in Littleton (Colo.), said he favors Colorado solidly over Notre Dame and Miami. "Colorado has about a 25 percent lead over Notre Dame, and those are really my top two schools right now," Miller said.

"I want to wait to see how the seasons play out and then commit on New Year's. I'm really looking for good chemistry with the coaches, too.

"Colorado is my home school - about 45 minutes away. I would love to be a home-town kid and play in front of friends and family. It would be an honor to play under Colorado's coaches because they're the best they get," he said.

"Notre Dame has the great tradition and I like their new coaching staff. I'm going to try to take an official there.

Guest VagasFerguson44

From those comments...he's gone! Total homer. When a kid says he is going to "try to take an official" to a school that he lists in his top-4 that means I'm not so sure I'm really interested. And if he doesn't know if he is interested yet then "it ain't gonna happen." I don't care how magical a season we have or how poor a season CU has.

I agree Vagas. Unless something major blows up at Colorado this season, he will be playing for them next year. I got to give Weis credit, though. The fact he can go into Colorado, Tennesee, South Carolina, California, and Florida and make these kids strong consider the Irish is huge! Some he win and some he won't. But I like the odds.

Guest TDJesus3

yea i lost most of my hope when i heard him on power hour and him talking about being an important piece in the rebuilding at CU, i think they have really convinced him, if you come here we will build a program around you