Mark Barnes

dangeruss

Notre Dame is one of the schools hoping to lure the Top 100 prospect to campus.

"Basically I've been getting a lot of stuff in the mail from them and talking to them quite a bit," he said. "My father is a big Notre Dame fan and I am also. I love Charlie Weis as a coach because he basically went from college to the NFL and came back to college just to teach at the collegiate level. I like that about him."

i really hope barnes can get his grades up in time for ND to offer him. i would love to see him come in as either WR or S.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NDLawJAG

I like him but I'm affraid that he will stay home. I think in the end he will not want to commit himself to the school work that ND would demand.

Guest TDJesus3

now i hear hes been working hard but i havent heard a report on his grades, i think everyone has thought SC is in the lead because his buddy Gray (whose name it still hurts me to say) and the other SC boys are all going there and he is suppose to fall in line, plus the grades thing, however, he seems to have always loved CW and i have heard him say hes working hard to get the grades, if he gets a full offer he may be irish, but alot of SC people think hes following the pack to the old ball coach

Guest TDJesus3

yea and SC is one of the hardest states to pull kids out of, they are really bonded their and SC really pulls all the high school kids into the campus and makes them feel apart of it, look at gray, people couldnt believe he was even considering us, there was no way in their eyes he wasnt SC, and turns out they were right, if CW pulls barnes out of SC it will be a big steal

Sometimes they drop the interest levels when an announcement is coming, meaning he might have high interest in ND or SC, but they include all the final schools and put them at the same level, maybe to build tension, not sure

Guest VagasFerguson44

I still am not convinced that Gray honors his verbal to Inferior and "the weiners" all the way through NSD. I don't think his recruitment is over.

Guest VagasFerguson44

I think "the weiners" are really gonna suck this year. They will lose 5 or 6 games. May change the attitude of some of their early commits like Gray.

Guest TDJesus3

it pains me to even hear gray's name on this board after he spurned us, i think he is more Scarolina then Barnes, somehow that staff sold him they knew what they were doing, they will be lucky to be 500 in the SEC, GRAY YOU SHOULD BE IRISH!