Arrelious Benn on OUR campus!! - Illinois

el senor domer

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NDLawJAG

Perhaps Vagas should go on the site and discuss his views on Benn. I love Been and really want him at ND but those guys were out of control. Plus, with Zook total inability to coach on Saturdays, he probably would not even be able to get the ball to Benn.

Not to mention QB problems. Remember when leak went to Florida he was the number one QB in the country... Zook and UM have ruined him.

Not to mention QB problems. Remember when leak went to Florida he was the number one QB in the country... Zook and UM have ruined him.

brady quinn was the 10th rated QB that year and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who the better college QB is and why.

Guest VagasFerguson44

"ha these poor illini fans, they are so disillusioned"

That's exactly what the Miami/USC fans are saying about us with Marvin Austin. What the Michigan fans are saying about us with R. Johnson, D. Allen, and J. Barksdale. And what the Florida fans are saying about us with McCray and DT.

We are not immune to disillusionment. In fact, I'd say that some ND fans are the most disillusioned fans when it comes t recruiting. How many times have you heard, "there is no doubt he'll be Irish because we're gonna win 40 national championships in a row and who wouldn't want to play for that?!" The Irish Illustrated board being the biggest offender.

Thus we should be tolerant and bite our tongues about the same behavior coming from Illinois.

Guest VagasFerguson44

And LawJAG, you are right. I do need to hit their board and talk some sense in to them. There is definitely some disillusionment going on over there. More so from the point of view that they think he is so great.

I know that we have at least one silent commit from a source at the monogram club and a lot of you have confirmed that....and I'm thinking more and more that Benn is it. Let him get his partying out of the way at Illinois and go to ND and get down to biz.

Guest TDJesus3

i agree with ya atrain

benn is on board broke and i have been saying it for a long time

on another point, vagas ill give u allen, johnson and austin

but, barksdale im not sure anyone is sure about him, he pubs everywhere he goes and i know u think he is a lock to commit soon but it will be the end of the season before he verbs anywhere mark my words

lastly I can confirm McCray has a genuine interest in ND, im not saying hes jumping on board, but im telling you now as long as he gets a 20 on his ACT, and thats coming from him, he will give ND a serious look, by no means am i saying we are a lock but things with him have definetly gotten alot worse for florida