NO NEWS on SUKAY Yet??????

Guest chrislw35

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TDJesus3

ok i just got a call from one of my buddies who was at the camp, and he said sukay was hanging around the freshman and they all looked to be having a really good time, he thought it was interesting to see how he never seemed to leave those kids side, additionally he said weis and the assistants were joking with him and they all seemed to be getting along really well

Guest TDJesus3

im not so sure this enough to sway my opinon on him going to penn state and people on the psu boards seem to think he will be announcing tonight or tomorrow for psu

but i have to say i love this freshman class, these guys recruited each other and bonded really well and i think they are going to be great at recruiting classes in the future, they seem to do a good job at including kids and making them feel comfortable and they all have a passion for ND and when recruits see that they are overwhelmed

Guest TDJesus3

ive never seen him in person, but i guess hes pretty impressive, and hes only a junior, i really think this kid is a talent, we have compared him to zibby before

i would love for him to be irish, he would be a great safety

i hope ur right forever, i can't believe how quiet things have been around him, his family hasnt leaked anything and even the staff has been quiet on him, i believe now he didnt silent to psu so lets hope this weekend helped, but i would say the safe bet would be on psu

Guest TDJesus3

yea but i was just talking to one of my psu friends and he said the only reason ND is only in consideration is his family and his coach...we will see if he ends up irish that would real shut these psu guys up, they have been saying he is a nittany lion for awhile...

i say he is likely a nittany lion but u never know

Guest chrislw35

Does anyone think Sukay wanted to goto this 7 on 7 passing drill at ND instead of the one at Pitt to try and sway CW to give him his schollie as a WR not a S????? Now he is waiting to see if it paid off. I think this kid really wants ND but if he has to play S here he is going to PSU as a WR. thoughts????? Go Irish

yeah i saw that, then i went to blue and white illistrated and there was nothing there yet, which is still good news.it doesnt look good at all right now.

Yeah, I agree, I have thought for a while he's going to PSU, so have most. I think he would have announced during the weekend had he been choosing ND. Good luck to him whatever he decides.

welcome to the DD Paisan.

Personally, I think before this weekend PSU would be considered the favorite. If he was swayed this weekend it would put off the announcement, not an announcement over the weekend. If ND made him rethink it than he would take some time to think it over.

My thoughts are based on PSU being the favorite before the weekend.