Mr. Barnes

Guest Shamrock83

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TDJesus3

chiro was the one awhile ago feeling good about him, i havent heard anything lately but it is ND and S. Carolina, probably goes with gray to SC

Guest NDLawJAG

I agree that Safety is not a need area. I think we will take 1-2 depending on how things work out.

I think M. Williams is he is a little small for safety and I like him better at CB (CB is a greater need area IMO). I think we have a number of guys that could play safety. If Sukay comes on board he would be a great free safety. Lorenzo Edwards and Smith would both be very good strong safeties. Not to mention Barnes.

I also agree here that safety is not a major issue after this past recruiting class. We must remember that we signed 3 safeties last year, in Leonard Gordon, Jashaad Gaines, and Sergio Brown. Those are 3 very good prospects that could see alot of playing time after Bruton and Herring. Most of the safeties that are targeted now can also play the Apache position with the exception of M. Williams, which i think will play corner.

At 6'0 205lbs, i dont know if I would use him at Apache.He'd have to put on 15lbs just to get to the size of Maurice Crum. Will he be that same player with the extra weight, i dont know. But he sure would be a perfect backup to Zibby after he's gone.