Top 2 for Martez Wilson

Guest loweND

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VagasFerguson44

So when's the decision? Martez could travel to each of these schools 3 times a week if he wanted to. If these are the two teams to beat then let's get it done.

I'm sure this list won't stay that way for long. My guess is he takes his officials during the season and Illinois drifts out of the picture. I think it is going to be along rough courtship for this guy. He is too good not to warrant a late charge from other schools.

Is Martez being recruited as a LB? If so we're making great progress... Nagel, Paskorz, and now Tez and Donald have a lot of interest in us. Now if we could only lock down some DT's and maybe a corner or two.

Guest TDJesus3

dailey is good, but his problem is he didnt get his test taken early and he didnt send out video early, so he was way behind the process, by that time nagle and paskorz had jumped on board and the staff really cooled on him, now donald who the staff loves along with wilson are ur top lb prospects, and u could probably through smith in their too...that leaves no room for dailey, i think if donald passes then smith is the next offer, then kyle jackson, then maybe dailey, but no way does that chain go past smith he would commit on the spot of ND offered...so like i have been saying for awhile i would be suprised if dailey gets an offer

Guest TDJesus3

russ ur right about wilson moving, in fact he prefers de, but dailey is not next, like i said before Harrison Smith, Brian Smith, and Kyle Jackson are all above dailey on the staff's priority list...dailey only has himself to blame, if he would have had every thing in order and got on this early it would likely be him and not paskorz who jumped on early

I think there are alot of question w/ Barnes....I think his ties to Gray are deeper than JC. Also, S. CAR will be a cakewalk, academically speaking, compared to SCAR. My feeling is, if academics aren't important in HS, why would they be on the next level?

Guest VagasFerguson44

TD, I think there is more to why Dailey does not have a schollie yet. I have read in many different places (including the OSU sites) that this kid is a "tweener". Not big enough for LB. Not fast and quick enough to effect at S. I think he is a 2nd (possibly 3rd) tier guy for us.