Possible new RB offer

Rockne3d

According to Rivals, Notre Dame just requested additional info from Ohio RB Daniel Herron. Not sure if an offer is following but ND is picking up the pursuit of him. He just recently camped at ND and also Michigan. Michigan offered him immediately after. He will be camping at Ohio State soon. He has offers from Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa.

He si 5'10" 190, runs a 4.52. Has a 3.0GPA and 24 SAT.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCIrish

Apparently "Boom" Herron tore it up at the Michigan camp. Looks like we are taking their lead and offering to this hidden prospect. I guess the tables are turned for once. They offer and we follow their lead and not the other way around...

Guest TDJesus3

This kid loves ND, and ND was apparently blown away by him at camp, so blown away the requested a transcript immediately so they could offer

There is an interesting link with this kid and weis

Herron's Head Football Coach at Warren Harding is Thom McDaniles

The new offensive coordinator of the New England Patriots is His son Josh McDaniles

As we all know Charliee was the previous oc of New England

but I bet you didn't know his QB's coach was Josh McDaniles

we got not only a good connection to the kid but a good chance at landing him...i reallly think he shows impressive vision on his film

Guest NDLawJAG

TD, I don't think this guy would be a substitute for Hughes... Seem to have different sizes. He would seem to fit the all purpose back mold.

Stats aren't great but those can never be trusted too much. Anyone seen any tape yet.

Guest VagasFerguson44

Holy crap! This kid is good. I had heard of this kid a little bit from contacts in Ohio. But, where has the love for this kid been? This si the first video I have seen of him. Thank you for posting those videos. This kid reminds me of Brandon Saine a little. And you all know what I think of my boy B.Saine.

Sign this kid up now. He takes the lead over everyone I've seen video of for sure. And he is a rock, too.

Now this is a an example of a guy who runs a legitimate 4.5 Unlike someone else we have been talking about today. None of this "long strider" crap. The boy can run and stick it to you, too!

I'll dig up some more info on this kid! We get this kid and you'll soon forget about Mr. Tyler.

Boom, baby! Boom! I love it!

Guest VagasFerguson44

I saw him score on a bunch of runs. Maybe I exaggerated his speed a little. But, if you think this guy lacks speed then Benn has defensive tackle speed. Benn got run down many more times in his video than this guy. And by defensive linemen no less. And he is a WR.

will you stop it with that vegas you are driving everyone in here crazy with that benn is slow $h!t. i respect your opinion but seriously have watched all thirteen films on Benn after you said he was slow. not one time did ANYONE catch him from behind. there were times that people had an angle on him and he still out ran them. yes he got caught but never from behind. tell me what film you watched and i will watch it again.i just dont see it.

Guest TDJesus3

one name, Jerry Rice, oh he was to slow right? no! come on its not about ur speed, its about how good of football player you are and Benn is the best wideout in the country, its not even close