Malachi Lewis

Guest TDJesus3

Guest TDJesus3

Steve Hare at rivals just made my morning

ND has requested my boy Malachi Lewis's transcripts...supposably he just took his qualifying test so it may be a little while before an offer, unless he gets some sort of condition...but still we are going after mr. 6-3 4.31...we have a great shot here...we add him and donovan warren and we are just invading california, much like it looks like we are invading florida

thank you steve you made my day!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TDJesus3

additional information:

The staff wants Lewis at running back

and an offer should be coming soon, my understanding it is just the formality of admissions approving him, he has a good gpa and should have no problem qualifying

We probably have a better shot w/ Hughes, which would also be good on the Wilson front....I wondered if Lewis would get a look w/ Tyler off the board, some people on the board said he was too big to come in as a RB, looks more like a WR, but he's a burner. He's a local guy and I've heard his name more than some other heavies in the area. I would love to see the staff step it up w/ him, they'll have to to get him out of the Pac 10.

Broker, do you think we could take 1 w/ several athletes to fill the spot if necessary if we cant get the guys near the top of the list at RB? Hold off until next year and focus on several of the top guys? I'm thinking that Weis would rather hold off than take someone that's further down the line then he wanted. This will be the last full boat of recruits for a while, possible we could take one RB (probably Hughes at this point, although CW will make a hard push for Allen), get some guys like Little and Jones that could end up any number of places. Also, TT has another year of eligibility available after this season so we might not be as thin as some project, 2 more years of TT and DW along w/ JA, MP, LS, and possibly Paskorz doesn't sound too bad.

Guest TDJesus3

paskorz is an emergency back at best

i really think u will see two, i think u will see lewis or allen and then in addition hughes

anymore, i think tate and jones if they came in would be corners

in all honesty it looks like we will land either allen or lewis, we sit well with both and our main competition for them is already loading up at the position

Guest TDJesus3

russ, the momentum with the paysites, and especially with rivals seems to have changed on allen, early he seemed like more of a long shot, but people are really starting to believe he is truely interested in ND and will come on a visit, along with that georgia, florida, fsu, and miami will likely all have a big time back on board before allen decides

i would watch out for allen we have a serious shot here and people should not be doubtful of our chances

Weis has said that he will not take a body to fill a spot. If he can not get the RBs he wants, then he will wait. One good sign is that some of the RBs that have been talked about on this board have not gotten an offer. What I mean by that, we are probably in good shape with who at least one or two that have been offered or why would Weis and the staff not offer those guys?

Guest SirJohn

:) I like the way your reasoning goes Irish_WIN. Very true.

I am still thinking Weis will NOT be waiting till December for these "will he or won't he" guys, no matter what stars some rag pins on them, it's all pin the tail on the cart and pony to Weis. :lol: