GOOD LORD ANOTHER QB FOR NOTRE DAME?

Guest SirJohn

Guest SirJohn

PIGSKIN CLASSIC NOTES

Bruggeman picks ND over football

By Mark Gokavi

Staff Writer

DAYTON | Matt Bruggeman will attend the University of Notre Dame this fall. But the former Chaminade-Julienne High School quarterback won't be playing football, unless it's intramural.

"Notre Dame's been my dream school," Bruggeman said Friday night after his South team lost to the North 17-6 in the White Allen Pigskin Classic at Welcome Stadium. "That Saturday I got that (acceptance) letter, it was all over."

Bruggeman said a few Division III schools were interested in him. But the shot at a chemical engineering degree from Notre Dame was too much to pass up.

Bruggeman said he'll probably go to Fighting Irish home games — one way or another.

"Definitely," he said, smiling. "Or I might try to walk on."

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VagasFerguson44

Do I sense another feel good Notre Dame movie in the near future? Possibly the sequel to Rudy only this time it will be called "Brugge".

Brugge, Brugge, Brugge, Brugge!

DID someone mention Super QB Matt Rodgers? :lol: :lol:

Good work Chiro.

Although not nearly as good as the improvement you have made to your avatar. Although, the current image and the last one still have something in common---they both have a square look to them. :lol: :lol:

Sorry, Chiro, you earned that one and you know I couldn't resist. You're still the man---atleast in your own mind.

I guess you just have to read my tag line!!!! :lol:

actually, you are my hero and I worship you and want to be just like you when I grow up. Just like HS revisited, 18 years later.

By refusing to grow up, I stay young! At 75 ,I am having the time of my life. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old and an 21 year old wife. Oh! the wonders of HGH. Undetectable and totally effective. It's the Wheaties of middle aged white men everywhere!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: