Donovan Warren...

Guest VagasFerguson44

Guest VagasFerguson44

...will be Irish! You heard it here first! That's all I'm sayin' for right now. And if you don't know anything about the kid you heven't been paying attention for the past 3 months. This kid REALLY wants an Irish offer and will get it in the next week or so.

He will commit by Sept 15th.

This kid is the top cornerback in CA. He will be a huge steal from Poodle.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NDLawJAG

I agree that this kid is a quality corner and he does seem to like the Irish. I would love to get he and Williams out of Cali.

Guest VagasFerguson44

RoJo will be a UMich commit before it is all said and done. As much as it pains me to say it (because Michigan is tied for #2 with OSU behind Miami on my most hated list), Michigan will have a top-5 recruiting class this year. There is an outside chance RJ goes to MSU but I don't think it's likely.

Guest TDJesus3

yea im with you on rojo going to mich.

i disagree forever on this, this kid can play at corner, hes ranked well and talked highly about by scouts, charlie seems to really like the kid and hes got some big time schools chasing him

williams is good, im with those that think hes better at safety but he may be a really good corner

you give me warren, williams and gilchrist along with one safety either: smith or wright and ill be thrilled with this class in the secondary

Guest JerseyDomer

Excellent news Vagas! Hope you're right

It'll be nice and it's important too, to get some top notch CB's to go with Walls and McNeil...

Guest VagasFerguson44

I agree TD. I think the kid can play. That is no o say that I don't love Williams because I do. And I don't think the commitment of one will deter the other. Not only do I think Warren can play DB but he would give us some more flexibility at the WR position (not that we're going to need it after this year's class).

But, most importantly, if we develop a deeper pipeline to Poly, it could be a wealth of riches for us in future recruiting classes. And who doesn't love stealing talent from Poodle's state of CA?!

...will be Irish! You heard it here first! That's all I'm sayin' for right now. And if you don't know anything about the kid you heven't been paying attention for the past 3 months. This kid REALLY wants an Irish offer and will get it in the next week or so.

He will commit by Sept 15th.

This kid is the top cornerback in CA. He will be a huge steal from Poodle.

Vagas, if nothing else your confidence convinces me. Thanks for the insight.

Guest TDJesus3

i like williams and warren alot but i would love to see us get in on malachi lewis, 6-4 and runs in the 4.3-4.4 range, superstar athelete, i know the staff has been looking at him and USC and UCLA have not been that in on him, mainly nebraska and arizona right now, i hope weis makes a move for the boy he could be a star

Guest TDJesus3

hes really an athlete, he plays rb and wr, but i think he could develop into a phenom at corner, especially with a coach as good as lewis

Guest VagasFerguson44

broke, nobody is ever a lock BUT I feel pretty confident about this one. We'll see. I guess my rep (what little there is of it) is on the line now!

Guest TDJesus3

hey vagas when you hear good info you got to run with it, if you feel this confident thats great, no one will bang you if it doesnt happen, things change, lets hope they don't here cause he would be a big get

Guest VagasFerguson44

TD, could you imagine a team with the likes of an Arrelious, and Armando, a Caleb, a Duval, a Golden, A Major, A Malachi, and a Martez. With name diversity like that we'd have to be awarded the overall #1 recruiting class despite the amount of talent that would equate, too.

Not to mention that we already have a Double-D and a Don Juan.

Guest TDJesus3

yea any of you guys with cali connections look into lewis, i havent heard much about it lately and i would think an offer was coming, he would be a big prize

but warren to go with williams will make for a nice start to the secondary