Bad News in the rumor mills

Guest chrislw35

Guest chrislw35

It is being said that Aldridge has hurt his knee and is out for the year. This is especially bad considering Tyler is probably going to USC. No confirmation from south bend. I hope it is just a rumor.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JerseyDomer

$hit, that's not good. Darius and Travis will need to stay healthy then and Munir will need to step up. I think we'll be fine this yr without Aldridge ( not that I wouldn't want JA to be healthy ) but next yr we will need a healthy JA.

Guest TDJesus3

he had a scope, he wont be out all year, again broke and i have been saying it you wont see him early in the year, stop worrying about rb depth we are fine

Guest chrislw35
james aldridge had his knee scoped during the spring but is expected to be 100% by this fall.

The person on the other board said it was his other knee. Let me stress that this is only rumor at this point. As far as I know this has not been confirmed out of SB.

It is being said that Aldridge has hurt his knee and is out for the year. This is especially bad considering Tyler is probably going to USC. No confirmation from south bend. I hope it is just a rumor.

NO rumor. Just bad news! He'll be back in due time. All THINGS heal with time. Maybe he should go to mass and repeat. Only say the word and I shall be healed! Now 50 Hail mary's and 100 Our Father's. :lol:

Guest NDLawJAG

Hey don't forget Luke Schmidt. Nice change of pace, decent wheels. I'm not worried we survived most of last year with only DW. Having Thomas as a big time contributor will be huge. If JA is not ready, it could be best for him and the team for him to red shirt.

The next year is when the running game will be much more important.

Guest TDJesus3

no no no, hes considered the same as all the other freshman in this class, enrolling early does not bump you up a class no matter which class your schollie counts against

Guest rontdtarchala

fully agree,

let the young man heal up...some how I don't think we are smarter then coach...we will be fineand when we need him towards the end of the season he will be there. Prince and the rest of the new gang will fill in nicely..........we are going to the promised land...let my people go!!!!!!

Travis Thomas is going to have a monster year. We will have our own version of thunder and lighting, except we really don't have a lighting. Prince would be but he won't see much of the field this year unless one of those 2 get injured.

Prince and Aldridge will have their time to shine. it will be after TT and Dwalk leave.

doesn't TT have another year after this one? did he play his freshman year?