TE- Mike Ragone

OT- Ryan Miller, Lee Ziemba

OG- James Wilson, Matt Romine, Miles Stroter

DE- Kerry Neal, Justin Trattou, Ben Martin

DT- Joseph Barksdale, Will Blackwell

LB-Aaron Nagel, Steve Paskorz, Chris Donald, Martez Wilson

CB- Michael Williams, Marcus Gilchrist

S- Harrison Smith, Major Wright

I know this has two dt's but i do not see who would be the third and if the choice came down to Wright or Edwards and a three star dt i think they take the safety, which would likely mean that Trattou will be pulling a mullen

additionally, i think on the offensive side its going to come down to little or gerald jones, i gave the edge to little but thats a toss up

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TDJesus3

fixed the guard thing broke, and i agree with u about the safety, but i just couldnt find a third dt we were in good shape with, maybe ballew but again his probably 3 stars, so im not sure if we land a decent third or if we use that spot for something else

i wish i could have got jones on the list, i think hes a football player, and im convinced now that tate and hughes will both get offered grades seem to be in order

Guest JerseyDomer

TD- or anyone for that matter, are or were Tate's grade an issue? Also, how does he feel about ND? Is he leaning our way? I know that Hughes is just waiting and would committ when offered. thanks fellas!!!

Guest TDJesus3

i feel pretty good that if tate gets offered he will be irish, im pretty sure his grades were in a similar position to those of hughes, but supposably from what ive been hearing both are fine now

Guest JerseyDomer

Cool, thant's good news TD, thanks for being so quick with your response, I apprectiate it.

Hopefully we can land both of them, that'll be one hell of a backfield when teamed up with JA and Prince. then with our O-line, man, you gotta love the direction we're headed.

GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!

Guest TDJesus3

yea i think we are in good shape, the most important ones to watch for are wilson, barksdale, and miller, those guys really make this class

thats not couting the guys that are in already including Benn

Guest JerseyDomer

yeah, putting wilson and barksdale on our D is gonna be huge. Miller teaming with the o-line we have-tremendous.

I'm keeping my finegrs crossed.

i feel pretty good that if tate gets offered he will be irish, im pretty sure his grades were in a similar position to those of hughes, but supposably from what ive been hearing both are fine now

I thought the Gloden Tate was not going to be offered? Have we lost that many recruits?

Guest TDJesus3

ive said for a long time now hes a long shot, its not out of the picture completely but its slim, i say miami because i think usc will have there dt's by the time he decides