Everson Griffin

Rockne3d

Rivals is reporting that Notre Dame has stepped up their recruiting of him.

He is a 5 star player from AZ. He is listed as a DE but appears to be a future DT. #1 strongside DE. 6'4" and 266 4.46 40 (seems hard to believe) with a 3.4 gpa and 405 bench. has offers from arizona, usc, ucla, arizona state, colorado, michigan, oklahoma, oregon, oregon state,

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johnchampion

This guy is a tremendous talent. He could probably play DE, DT, TE or even fullback. Awesome specimen.

This is a real late charge here. The Pac 10 guys have been on him like glue.

Guest TDJesus3

yea i dont think we end up landing him unless something changes, maybe if we get a visit and put some more effort into it, but unlikely he ends up irish

Guest Kgreene2343

Well, when a guy runs one hundredth of a second slower 40 than Benn, and he's a DE, you have to at least try if he meets academic standards.

Guest VagasFerguson44

Now I have to ask in physical terms if that is an endorsement of Griffin or an indictment of Benn. I think the later!

Guest NDLawJAG

That and with fast terfs and constant tail winds in Arizona your always a half a second faster.

Just kidding, this kids a freak. Arizona has alot of Irish fans. Thats why the Fiesta (shudders at recent memories) always jumps on the Irish. Also, he can come by and visit CW while the teams hoisting the NC trophy in his own backyard.

Guest The Army Awakens

Give me this guy Austin, and Barksdale with Trattou, and Neal and that will be the best defensive line in the country... Do these kids realize what history they could be making if they jumped on board talk about breaking that elusive number set by Oklahoma but a modern day 4 or 5 national titles in a row including this year they have big egos or theyre crazy... I don't care where you are South Bend, Miami, LA you win 4 or 5 national titles in a row it doesn't matter what the campus is like its would be the capital of college football and thats real talk...

Guest TDJesus3

i think a better bet is blackwell, Martin, Neal, Trattou, and then two more dt's

Barksdale likely ends up one of them, and then a project guy

I don't think Austin or EG will be irish

Guest VagasFerguson44

You can scratch Barksdale of that list, too. I'm tellin' you he'll be committed to Mighigan or OSU in about a month. Write it down and take a picture and frame it cause it is true!

Guest TDJesus3

sorry vagas but i completely disagree, no way does he decide this early, it will be way late into the winter before he decides, i say before a bowl game or maybe all the way at the AA game...and michigan is not even in on him, its us and OSU that you can bank on

Guest SirJohn

It's interesting another west kid. I wouldn't count him out automaticly as we have made inroads all over this USA.

I'm looking at it from the point of view Coach Weis is "testy" with Prima donnas and hold outs. This is an "I have other girls interested in going to the prom with me." :lol: