Is Scouts in Bed with USC??

Guest NDLawJAG

Guest NDLawJAG

Now I do not usually go in for conspiracy theorys but has anyone looked at Scouts new top 100. Every USC player is a 5* player except Szakacsy who is a four star.

Aron Corp... who is he?? No one even talks about him and then he commits to SC and he is the number 6 QB in the country. I'm not even sure he is number six in Cali. He is only rated 5 spots ahead of Paulus.... USC number two choice.

Martin Coleman... He lived in Tonga last year. Granted that he is a great physical speciman but he needs experience. He was no where near any Top 100 list until he commits to USC. Nows hes number 32 in the country and number 5 OL in the country. USC gave him an ultimatum that they would offer if he accepted immediately... He did. Not the norm for a Blue chipper that is in the top 5 in the country.

Broderick Green??? Top 30 Player, Number 5 runningback in the country?? Runs a 4.6 forty.

For context, ESPN has 78, 85, and 74 respectively.... 3-4 stars respectively.

Gallippo is a 5* player.... but beyond that??

I hadn't even heard of any of those besids, Corp and Galippo. Galippo is a legit 5 star. Corp wasn't even ranked I don't think.

If they are in "bed" with USC, then that explains why all of a sudden when a kid commits to ND, he is moved down in the rankings.

Guest Champion10

Gallipo and Green are 5* players..... Corp could make the case for a top 100 player but should be ranked below Paules. Szakacsy should not be a 4* and Coleman is nowhere near a 5* guy.

all in all.....most of USC commits are a tad bit overated

Guest VagasFerguson44

I heard they ARE in bed with USC. And another rumor is that USC has those fake satin sheets (actually polyester) on their bed. Kinda like I did in college. Man those things are itchy. Not worth the $39.99! Trust me!

I heard they ARE in bed with USC. And another rumor is that USC has those fake satin sheets (actually polyester) on their bed. Kinda like I did in college. Man those things are itchy. Not worth the $39.99! Trust me!

Mine were great in college after not washing them for 6 months! My roommate puked on them one night and I had to wash them. Well, actually, my mom washed them. I have more of these gross stories that will be told at the michigan game. Like the time I $#%^ and puked all over my 1 bedroom apartment on tequila. But wait, it gets better! Come to the scUM game for the conclusion.

Guest johnchampion

Aaron Corp sure did rocket up the ladder awful quick after that verbal I guess.

Take this nonsense for what it is worth. I trust Charlie Weis before I trust any of these "gurus" when it comes to recruiting and dulling out offers.

• 3 months later...
Guest NDLawJAG
Now I do not usually go in for conspiracy theorys but has anyone looked at Scouts new top 100. Every USC player is a 5* player except Szakacsy who is a four star.

Aron Corp... who is he?? No one even talks about him and then he commits to SC and he is the number 6 QB in the country. I'm not even sure he is number six in Cali. He is only rated 5 spots ahead of Paulus.... USC number two choice.

Martin Coleman... He lived in Tonga last year. Granted that he is a great physical speciman but he needs experience. He was no where near any Top 100 list until he commits to USC. Nows hes number 32 in the country and number 5 OL in the country. USC gave him an ultimatum that they would offer if he accepted immediately... He did. Not the norm for a Blue chipper that is in the top 5 in the country.

Broderick Green??? Top 30 Player, Number 5 runningback in the country?? Runs a 4.6 forty.

For context, ESPN has 78, 85, and 74 respectively.... 3-4 stars respectively.

Gallippo is a 5* player.... but beyond that??

I posted this a while ago.... A bunch of the USC recruits mysteriously jumped from three star regional recruits to five star guys shortly after committing to ND.