The Top Recruits

Guest The Army Awakens

Guest The Army Awakens

This is a set up... Charlie has set us up the odd timing of all of the announcements of top recruits, Clausen, Benn, Tyler, and Little causes me to believe that since all of those have pretty much narrowed their decisions to the home school and ND and I am correct in saying that everyone will be taking their deep breaths after next week, September 9th and October 6th... Don't be surprised if those Florida guys come in on a visit during season... Everyone's campus isn't impressive until it is buzzing with the excitement of the National Title chase.. This is setup to keep the Notre Dame name at the top and there is one thing about Tyler that I like, Tyler close ties to Benn, Austin since meeting at the BG well thats my opinion. You never know we could get two running backs big news will be afoot....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TDJesus3

Benn is a lock

Tyler and little are question marks

but you are dead on about the planning of the announcements, cw has done this since day one, its a beautiful thing, but tylers doesnt really fit that mold, theres nothing really coming up or no real momentum to gain from now but we will see

welcome to the board

Guest The Army Awakens

Thanks, Another question Sukay is visiting with him on board do you think he'll play safety if we get Benn and Little and if we get one of the two, then he will play receiver? And whats the deal on King and Allen anyone hear on if they are planning any visits... What about Major Wright heard he is planning visits too? I would love to have a hard hitting safety who can jet... I guess its wishful thinking but if Tyler commits to us do u think he will try to sway Gallippo with him... Heard that they have been keeping a lot in contact with each other...

Guest NDLawJAG

Actually next week would be in keeping with the trend.... Every couple of weeks someone annonces. It keeps ND in the news talking about the new guy... as the talk stops another person announces he will be committing and all the talk is will he go Irish?

Also, if CW was told that someone (either Tyler or Sukay) told him he would be committing to another school, what would be the logical thing to do. If you had another Top 150 recruit that was already in your pocket it would be a perfect time to have him commit.

If we believe that the players are timing their annoncements then it would seem that one of the two players could be committing to reduce the sting from the others commitment.

Guest TDJesus3

sukay would be the wideout little woudl likely be the one to move, hes just a freak athlete, but im not sure we get either of them

Guest TDJesus3

thats what i want him as, he is going to be a monster, i dont really like his hands at wideout or his routes, hes jsut a freak athlete and i think at lb he will end up looking alot like wilson...i mean wilson looked like him when he switched over to wideout at camp

His routes are sloppy because he plays RB. His hands just need to be used more. he's in the backfield and is always running it, not catching it. but i think i would prefer him as a LB also.

Is he playing football or eating ribs? :D

Guest JerseyDomer

The planned announcements do make sense. Now since we think that is how CW is handling it, who do we think will be the next to committ? I'm just curious to see how the board thinks this will go. PLus it's Friday and we should all take it easy.

I'm gonna go with James Wilson.