OL James Wilson

Rockne3d

OG James Wilson from Florida will be on campus for camp June 14-19. This would be a huge get for us. That is awesome to hear that he will be on campus for 5 days.

6'4" 308 and probaby the #1 guard in the country. Has offers from Colorado, Florida, Notre Dame, Ohio State, USC, Wake Forest, Bama, Clemson, Miami, FSU

Guest VagasFerguson44

That is great news. He is right up there with Ziemba and Miller in my top-3 OL list. We need this guy.

Great info today, Broker. Enjoyed reading it all! Thanks!

Guest TDJesus3

we have been in it with this guy for a long time, florida is trying, and they do have tebow who wilson played hs ball with, but 5 days! wow!, he will be irish, no way after 5 days does he not end up irish

Guest JerseyDomer

Great news Broker- keep it comin! You're making my Wednesday much better.

I gotta agree with TD- no way afetr 5 days he's not Irish. If i spent 5 days on ND campus- who knows what I'd committ to.

Add him and Miller along with the studs from last yr and we're talkin

Guest NDLawJAG

I love the fact that he is staying a couple extra days to see the campus... And remember this is on his own dime. I think this is HUGE.

If anyone has anything further on Ziemba let me know. I thought we were sitting real good with him but I feel much more uncomfortable with him after a recent Rivals article. He will be taking 3 unofficial visits soon. Nebraska, LSU and a third school yet to be determined will get his final 3 unofficial visits. Rivals than goes on to say that after that he "may be ready" to make a decision. I know I read in the past that he would be visiting ND but that does not seem so definitive anymore. obviously we could be one of those 3. But if we are, than it does not appear to be strong at this moment.

Rivals has him as the #4 OT in the nation.

Guest JerseyDomer

If we land Wilson, Miller and Ziemba, what RB wouldn't want to run in front of the line we've recruited last yr and with this class?

Guest TDJesus3

dont forget about romine and stroter, man this could be a huge class

broke, as for ziemba i see your point, but the kid is deeply religious, likes nd, and knows a few of the guys here, i think we pull him out of the south, i think things have just been quiet lately...i believe this because i know of a few lineman who really want offers and are in the next group to get offers if these kids jump ship, and it hasnt happend yet, which means good things, if the staff didnt feel in good shape the next few guys who are 4 star guys would likely get offers but thats not the case, its just like dt, somethign is up because the lack of offers is astonishing

Guest JerseyDomer

TD-thanks for the insight. And you gotta be right- something has to be up with lack of offers, but hey, I'd rather offer the 1st tier of guys you want and see how that pans out, then go to 2nd tier. CW has a plan and it'll work.