• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JerseyDomer

66 days 10 hours and 1 minute.....

I'm gettin too excited, the buterflies are already startin to bother my stomach

Guest IndyIrish

I watched the 2005 highlight video again...man, i'm going to miss Stovall big time! What a complete stud he was last year. So many circus catches and jump balls...and great blocks. Let's hope Rhema's injury is 100% healed and he's better than ever.

Guest NDLawJAG

Agree completely Jersey. I have predicted it before but I'll say it again. Rhema will lead in reception and total yards. Shark will lead in TDs. I think both of them will have career years and be solid first rounders at the end of the year.

The shark would not have seen the field last year unless they went three wide. rhema beat out stoval and shark. he is the best reciever on the team. he is the most complete reciever we have. when charlie raves about how he forgot how good he is that is something to be said. but on the other hand u gotta love the SHARK!!!

Guest JerseyDomer

definitley love Samardzija, but I've always just been a big fan of Rhema, really pissed me off last yr when he went down. Would have loved to seen him get 2 full yrs under CW, but I guess I'll settle for 1 SPECIAL year.