Where's Kerry Neal?

nd1baby

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VagasFerguson44

That Rivals100 list changes considerably by the last iteration which I think comes out in late December. You could see as many as 15 guys fall out and change positions with guys now outside the top-100. Didn't Z-Fraz drop out last year? No worries. I think guys like Kerry Neal will be up there when all is said and done.

Guest VagasFerguson44

That Rivals100 list changes considerably by the last iteration which I think comes out in late December. You could see as many as 15 guys fall out and change positions with guys now outside the top-100. Didn't Z-Fraz drop out last year? No worries. I think guys like Kerry Neal will be up there when all is said and done.

Guest SirJohn

I understand vagas. But beyond heavy recruitniks worried about where ND falls on the top 'bleep bleep' recruits and Rivals production of who got the best cream of the crop' What the heck? It doesn't matter. :lol: If coach is happy, the team is meshed and happy I'm content being bottom of rivals whatever list.

So far with the exception of one, slightly, I think we have an outstanding group. Doesn't ruffle my feathers if some rag called rivals gives the tops to USC, Texas OK or Ohio. As coach weis has said "Wadda they know?"

Guest ND2k9

Here's the thing about recruiting sites. A kid is graded more on the state hes from, potential and the school he plays at than coaches' insight and fundamental ability. For example, you could be from oaks Christian and be a decent player playing with a great player (JC's Teammates) and all of a sudden be very highly rated and in some case overrated (COugh...Marc Tyler) and you can be the same guy but instead be from Iowa or Missouri and not get half of the attention. An example is West Virginia. That's a top 10 (Top 5 in some opinions) constructed from Lowly rated players and even walkons. I challenge you to find a 4 or 5 star player who had any sort of impact last season when they won the sugar bowl. They've had 1 4 star and 1 five star in the past 3 years, and NOBODY feels sorry for their "lack of talent. As a matter of fact they have the best Speed Option in the country. Don't worry about rankings just eyt

Guest VagasFerguson44

ND2K9, amen brother on the "cough Marc Tyler"! And Sir John, I agree with you. I'm not one that really cares where the recruiting class is ranked anymore. In the Ty days I di to some extent because I questioned his ability to evaluate (and certainly develop) talent. Now with CW, I know we are going to be fine with probably 8-9 out of every 10. And in many cases, he will make 2 and 3 stars 4 and 5. My point about the Rivals 100 changing was more to allay concerns from those who think the current rankings are bunk.

Guest VagasFerguson44

There could be considerable change in the Rivals100 by the end of the summer after the Rivals scouts attend many of the 7on7 tournaments. There will be around 5 iterations between now and NSD. Sit back and relax.

Guest VagasFerguson44

There could be considerable change in the Rivals100 by the end of the summer after the Rivals scouts attend many of the 7on7 tournaments. There will be around 5 iterations between now and NSD. Sit back and relax.

Guest NDLawJAG

Remember McNeil last year.... 3 star to AA defensive MVP. We need to wait and see. Even if he stays a three star, so was A.J. Hawk.