Notre Dame will finally be good (without cheating)

Guest Kgreene2343

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BGIF

What a bogus rating!

Quinn gets a default score of 40 for Kicking?

He averaged 48 yds per kick!

The Mighty Quinn, the Defense's Secret Weapon!

Guest bfabes05

Drew Stanton is a 76 speed and Quinn a 62!? Thats a joke, Quinn has surprising speed, he just doesnt run that much...he is just as fast as Drew Stanton

They gave Darius a speed rating of 93 but that is BS! I would say maybe an 87 but his Break Tackle should be up to at least 89, his catch up to 85, strength to 82-85. His agility and acceleration are pretty right on. Even in 2006 Darius is too fast.

I still will be in line as soon as this game goes on the shelves. I only own two games for XBox 2005 NCAA Football and 2006 NCAA Football! Maybe this year I will buy John Madden so that when Brady does get drafted in the first round, I can let him take my Bears to the Super Bowl too!

Jeff Samardzija is a 96 overall the WR ratings haven't been released yet. I've seen the ratings for him.

OK... I give, how do you know this? Very curious!

someone is with some gaming company and they got to play it and they posted Brady's, Walker's, and Samardzija's on there. It stuck with me.

Don't get me wrong... I think Jeff is an excellent receiver but a 96? I don't know about that. 2006 he was way over-rated (dropped at least 60% of the passes I threw to him) but did improve some in my second season.

I would have given him a 91 or a 92. Bumped his catching ability and raised his break tackle, kept his speed up but lowered his strength. I too am looking forward to seeing what Rhema is going to be listed at. His injury stat is going to suck but I think I would have him one or two points below Samardzija. I am also excited to see how Zibby looks on this. I want to see him knock off some helmets but I hope he doesn't bite anyone's ear off... (really bad Mike Tyson joke, sorry).

Guest Kgreene2343

Jeff Samardzija sucked on NCAA because he never played before that. He wasn't overrated, he was underrated.

not one of my friends could stop me with last years ND team. all i would do is run dive with darius, this year he will truley be the best. i already called my friends "ND haters" and they dont want to hear it. one is a Michigan state fan and the other is a penn state fan. they are going to get whooped on the game and on the field. love it! go irish!

• 2 weeks later...