A Toast!!! " To Henry Hynoski!"

chirodomer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Gad I wondered who the hail henry was googled..1975 never finished in the top 10. Never finished in top 50.

My hats off to him, I need a toast for this beer here's to henry. (Belch! :drunk: )

Gad I wondered who the hail henry was googled..1975 never finished in the top 10. Never finished in top 50.

My hats off to him, I need a toast for this beer here's to henry. (Belch! :drunk: )

That's his dad Sir John.

Guest VagasFerguson44

With all due respect "chiro", and I do mean that sincerely, HH is one SLOW MFer. Now he is a polish soul brother of mine so I won't slam him too much. But, not only is he slow, but he plays against "the sisters of the poor"! I don't care what Rivals said about him being in their pre-eval 100. I guarantee he will not be in the latest version come Monday.

If the guy wants to bulk up and play OL his senior year than maybe I change my mind about him being Irish. But otherwise....

Guest BGIF
... HH is one SLOW MFer. Now he is a polish soul brother of mine so I won't slam him too much. But, not only is he slow, but he plays against "the sisters of the poor"! ...

HH been eating too much glumke, Vagas?

At least he makes yards against the little sisters.

HYNOSKI takes the hand off from Clausen. WHOA NELLY! He steam rolls Gallipo for 6. The Irish win their 3rd straight National Championship! Looks like the boys at the Linebacker lounge in South Bend are going to be toasting HYNOSKI tonight!

HYNOSKI!!!!!!!

i'm totally confused by this thread.. and i have been for a while now.. :lol:

Half the toasts that El and I make are not wll understood because we slur. Usually El's spanish gets so bad that the guys at the mexican restaraunt have to ask me in Englis to translate for him. Now that's drunk!

To El SEnor and Henry hynoski!!!!!!!!

PS U missed Mikey V's free coldies! Your boss even got in on some!