King, Allen, Tyler

Guest 10BradyQuinn10

Guest 10BradyQuinn10

Which one do you personally think we have the best chance of landing; Armado Allen? Caleb King? Marc Tyler? Personally I think we have the best chance w/ Tyler but I would love to land King.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

A brother called you what? :) I was the only boy 4 sisters screamed at hair pulled by 3 older ones. :( It all works out we love each other. Just i have this one who cionstantly calls me "Johnny" I hate that. :twisted: :evil: ONlY person that can get away with it or i tolerate it. :lol:

Guest SirJohn

:lol: OH God an ethnic broil here. Ahahahaha> What is terifficly funny to me is my sister marie then a late 1950's teen I was in 8th grade i think or so. My sister and i were walking home and this Senior High School guy she knew started harassing me cause i was going to a different HS next year. I swear.. My sister jumped in fists flying and beat the ever loving crap out of him. Blood flying.

The amusing thing is she's early 70's now when she goes to mass and meets him, he is now a neighbor, she never lets him forget she beat the snot out of him once. My sisters were MEAN :lol: How would you like to be reminded of that. Ahahahah

Which one do you personally think we have the best chance of landing; Armado Allen? Caleb King? Marc Tyler?

armando allen-miami

caleb king-georgia

marc tyler-usc/notre dame

right now i'd say tyler is our best shot but i would love to see ND land allen or king.

Guest DCIrish

Looks like Tyler has publicly said it's down to two schools and that he will announce within the week. It does not look good for us IMO. You never know though...

I still think we have a pretty good chance. But I don't know anything. I will try to make a call today. I just can't see why in the world he would go to USC. No matter how confident he is in his own abilities. It is just way too crowded with young guys in the SC backfield. Makes no sense and a big mistake on his part if he does, IMO.

Guest VagasFerguson44

I guess you guys need a little advice from my old pals Hall and Oates:

He's Gone (as in Marc Tyler)

Everybody's high on consolation

Everybody's trying to tell him what's right for him

His friend JC tried to bore him with a sermon

but it's plain to see that JC can't comfort him

Sorry Charlie for the imposition

He thinks he's got it, got the strength to carry on

He needs need a drink and a quick decision

Now it's up to him, ooh what will be

Chorus:

He's Gone Oh we, Oh we'd

better learn how to face it

He's Gone Oh we, Oh we'd

pay the devil to replace him

He's Gone - what went wrong

Now please don't make me bust out any more lyrics like that. Nobody wants that. Not even I want that! :o

I would prefer Allen. We have one speed back in Munir Prince whome i am truly looking forward to see play, but other than him, we really dont' have a homerun hitter. I think Allen would give us that dimension with Prince possibly, though i hope not, moving to the secondary.

Guest SirJohn

DANG VAGAS

Apologies to dino and Amore

When thr recruit hits your eye like a big pizza pie

Take a step back

When his rivals stars seem to shine, like you had too much wine

Take a step back.

When taking a step back don't worry about a coach'S choice that could stumble

Most likely Rivals top five will be nothing but a fumble

take a step back

On Febuary 1st Dome bells will ring ting a ling ,ting aling, ting a ling

And you'll be singing the Notre Dame fight song, luucky fella