OT: Motivated by Gallup

Rockne3d

What is the most offensive T shirt you have had?

In HS, with a group of my buddies we made up a pretty offensive TShirt. On the front it said: "Friends don't let drunk friends take fat chicks home". On the back it had a picture of a fat girl in a circle with a line through it. And it was one of those shirts that really stuck out.

It was funny among my friends at that time but for the one time that I actually wore it out---it wasn't found to be so funny. A "large" friend of the family was there and I gotta say, I felt like a real jerk. Well for a minute I did.

At the time I felt bad about but that Tshirt will occasionally come up in conversations while out for drinks and we still laugh at our T shirt.

Anybody got one?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluester2000

"I killed a hooker in Vegas."

I don't have a t-shirt like that, I was just wondering what it sounded outloud instead of just in my head.

Guest gallup21

ive got some that are just fun, not offensive, ive got a matching hat and shirt with the picture of the guy peeing on the sox logo, ive got "Got 26?" i got one on fifth ave that says "Dumb and Dumber" with a picture of bush and his dad on it, and the brokeback one is probably most offensive, ive got a lot of strong opinionated ones, but other than the brokeback none really offensive

Guest JerseyDomer

I have a tee shirt with Mark May's picture on it with a bubble coming out of his mouth saying, " I Don't Know Jack Shit ".

Guest gallup21

thats a good shirt, jersey domer, if you go to im guessing psu, michigan, gtech, or usc game this year-if any have college gameday from ESPN, sometimes they talk to mark may through this camera thing, where that-itd be great to see his face then! :D

Guest JerseyDomer

Right, I would love to hear Holtz's comments if he seen the shirt. I can't wait to hear Mark spew his anti ND comments this year, the guy is a complete joke. I would have more respect for him if he just came out and said that he hates Notre Dame, but I'll rather hear Lou give him the biz when we get to the Fiesta Bowl this year.

Guest gallup21

dont worry broke, its definitley a RED sox logo, i dont mind the white sox much theyre useless except for last year haha just kidding, but seriously my yanks'll crush em

Let me just say that collecting offensive/tasteless shirts was a little hobby of mine for about 10 years. I have a few favorites that stand out, and one shirt that is so bad, I could probably get banned from this site for posting it's slogan.

The ones that stand out:

1. The shirt had the word YOU on it in very large print, and a little stick figure guy was "mounting" the U. (Translation = F**K YOU)

2. How can I love you if you won't lay down

3. Organ Doner with an arrow pointing down

I will have to look through my collection and see if there are any others worth mentioning. I do remember having a lot of shirts that talked about the benefits of being a lesbian.....

Ha ha ha, TD...that's great, simple and to the point. W/out a doubt the worst shirt I heard of was worn by someone from Guns n Roses or a band like that. It said AIDS on the front and said some disparaging remarks about gay people. That was flat out offensive, not even funny. I saw a girl the other day that was wearing a shirt w/ a crab on it, under it said, "I've Got Crabs" That was rather unique.

The greatest shirt I have ever seen was worn by a buddy of mine last year when we went to a Notre Dame game. It was a yellowish shirt so it really stuck out. The only thing it had on it was a phrase on the front. It said: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OUT OF TOWN.

Everybody was noticing it and loved it. The girls were cracking up.

Guest Bat
:) You guys never cease to amaze me. I used to wear just a plain white Tee, collected marbles and arrowheads as well as reject slips from girls I wanted to date. :lol: Maybe that was it the girls said avoid the guy in the white tee with the marbles and arrowheads?