Duvall kamara

Guest greatness

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greatness

I have been lurking about this board for a while but just never registered. I got the name from my grandmother... everytime I did something stupid she would say "boy, you are destined for greatness"

Guest TDJesus3

great news, welcome to the board greatness, and bat i expect you to confess to the priest for saying cute, seriously

Kamara is ours!

BTW I just finished watching the Indianapolis mini marathon in record time. My hammies were cramping a little so I shifted position on my couch. Some of those guys looked winded after 13.1 miles. I could have done another 13.1 before i would have to put down my doughnut and and refill my schlitz!

Guest Bat

Ahaha chiro.

I hope he's ours I'll see about the New Jersey guy tomrrow. Today is impossible for football info from my people, the 132nd running of the Kentucky Derby. It's wild.

Weep no more my lady weep no more today for we will sing one song for my Old Kentucky Home and because Charlie Weis came our way. :wink:

Guest gallup21
Ahaha chiro.

I hope he's ours I'll see about the New Jersey guy tomrrow. Today is impossible for football info from my people, the 132nd running of the Kentucky Derby. It's wild.

Weep no more my lady weep no more today for we will sing one song for my Old Kentucky Home and because Charlie Weis came our way. :wink:

this is just a test to see if i can quote someone-irishguy thanks for the pm

Guest Bat

Nick. My post was a "TEST?"...A "test?" I thought it was being selected and highlighted for my beautiful :roll: but off key rendition of My Old Kentucky Home. 8)