Top 5 on your wish list

Guest bluester2000

Guest bluester2000

Broken mentioned Major Wright was in his top 5. I'm wondering who's on yours?

For the moment we'll discount kids who have already committed (to Notre Dame).

My list is as follows in no particular order:

Benn

Austin

Barksdale

Gallipo

I don't currently have a 5th other than to say a top flite linebacker or cornerback.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benn

Austin

Barksdale

Gallipo

AND A FOUR OR FIVE STAR KICKER/PUNTER

Yes, I said kicker/punter. I have had nightmares about what could happen this coming year if we can't kick the ball to the 10 yd line or hit a 35 yd field goal!!!!!!

Guest TDJesus3

thats one wish not coming true, please stop with the kicker stuff, we are not taking one this time it will be fine

Broken mentioned Major Wright was in his top 5. I'm wondering who's on yours?

Broken? Now you're changing my name from broker to broken? One more time blue and yours is gonna be brokeBACK.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But to answer Blue's question. My top five would be:

Austin

Oglesby

Martin

Wright

Benn

thats one wish not coming true, please stop with the kicker stuff, we are not taking one this time it will be fine

TD is right, we're not taking a kicker. I'm not sure our kicking game will be fine but we're not taking one 2 years in a row. no chance. I have no faith in Goia, therefore I think our kicking game hinges on Burkhart. We have a better chance of taking a punter than a kicker. but I say neither happens. I would actually be pissed if we take a kicker.

Guest Securitas

Austin

Benn

Wright

Tyler

Deonte Thompson

Thompson is definitly a longshot, but Im drooling at the thought of what CW could do with that speed. We already know how he can take advantage of tall receivers like Kamara, especially in the red zone. Benn seems like more of an intermediate receiver who would be a nightmare over the middle. Thompson would take the offense to a new level, being a much more complete Matt Shelton type. All 3 together, with JC.........

Please Charlie...

Guest JerseyDomer

LOL IrishGuy, i was waiting to hear some flack but hey, i still didn't beat your 8 that you put down.

Guest Bat

With Jerseydomer on Trattou's list. I have no "inside" on any others list, sorry he was not listed by the other posters. :cry: It's still maybe sunday I hear word.

All I can say is if you forget him leave him off a list and seriously I wouldn't give a spaz where Rivals rates him as long as these people I know say he is a 'get.'

It's not reviewing some FILM far far away it's up front personal watching actual plays, no cell phone call bugging and no paid crap by hack/cheap writers.

I said that STRONG cause my people lean on ABILITY in the class room (Grades), Chararacter, being a gentleman (NO TROUBLE OFF CAMPUS OR ON) lets call it and then let's say explosion in violence on the field. I go by those with my people and wouldn't care if he was .08 slower and Rivals had him 3-4 stars or less. Rivals and Mike Frank at Scout DARE NOT GRADE A GUY BY MORALS OR CHARACTER AS YOU WELL KNOW, sometimes they drop in a GPA. :roll:

It hasn't caught up to them yet that what is more important in 2006 while they tease some readers with hype over some kid that can't spell snoop dog. Wake up to the USC mess Rivals and Scout. It is no longer speed times or blah.

No hype or pressure with those guys i KNOW, just a hobby identifying some good guys for ND and absolutely FREE. They are not members of any site anywhere, not even DD here. They simply converse what is current news in their pipeline and I pass on. Only one knows a computer, no real internet etc

It's simply off the cuff by the way.... and I would not nor ever press info. If it's said then I say so. I never ask as I do not want to use this friendship.

Besides I am scaired of Father :lol:

If he knew in another post I said after his 'darn sure Ragone Trattou are Irish but as I said if one go's to BC, i put I'd suicide" myself. If He read that I'd be damned

with some blistering EM's on suicide, the Catholic faith, a ton of brochures and painfuly typed out manual type written letters going 4 pages in snail mail. Before then I'd have two sisters on my computer and phone blasting the hell out of me for upsetting Father. This thing is a pipeline you can't dream of.