Trattou announcement?

Guest gizmokt24

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TDJesus3

yea i heard the same thing, i didnt hear the show, but that had been the word going around that 6/1 was the date to look for it, so this makes sense

Guest Bat

Hey Giz :) I am pretty 'darn sure' he is Irish. I will know more as I said Sunday 7th as to say definitely in rather than some heavy lean. Darn sure is what i got from my Priest Man but not really in Weis desk drawer.

If he pulls a BC I shoot myself :lol: (Saves the board here some trouble hanging me) But GOSH!!!!!! It would be nice to hear from a Defensive linemen hit for ND and not that O. 6-4 245 I'm thinking the D guys start up soon to commit wise.

Guest JerseyDomer

Bat, i hope your priest is right on this one too. It sure would be nice to get the ball rolling with some big time D comin to South Bend. I just hope he doesn't weigh in the fact that the guys on the Power Hour kept on confusing him with Ragone a few times. I'm listening to it thinking to myself, WTF, can't these guys remember who they JUST called on the phone.

Guest Bat
:) Forever you have a source too? Grrrreaaaat! I will as said know definetly Sunday, I can't bug this guy. but I fe your way thanks for some confirmation or knowledge outside my area.

Guest Shamrock83

It's ND.. I dont know why he doesnt just pull the trigger

Maybe he just wants the spotlight for that day

Guest Bat

:) I'm still saying he's Irish. I was going to talk with that NJ Priest Sunday but he was not on line as usual for his 'Impramater" that a player around there is ND.

I vaguely recall a prior bit spilled he wears a bit of ND logo gear to HS off and on. I believe past the priest's "YEP!" that's the "LEAN" info in the mill around.