Bradon Saine verbs to OSU

Guest TDJesus3

Guest VagasFerguson44

Bums me out. IMO this guy was the best RB on our interest board. I'm not that impressed with Tyler. Never have been. Saine is a little bit smaller than Tyler but has twice the speed and quickness. This will turn out to be a huge pick up for the Buckeyes. Saine will be starting over Chris Wells in a couple years. Mark my words. And he would have been a starter in our backfield, too, in couple years.

Guest TDJesus3

completely disagree, no way does this kid start over wells in that offense and i would much rather have tyler, i still think people do not realize how good tyler is, just my opinon but ill take tyler over this kid

Guest VagasFerguson44

I was at the Army All-Star game in San Antonio. And, yes, Wells won the MVP award scoring 3 TDs. But the guy is hardly a dynamic runner. He's a poor man's Ron Dayne. This guy is slow and he will be average at best in college. May be a decent short yardage/goaline back, but, that is it.

Guest BGIF
Bums me out. IMO this guy was the best RB on our interest board. I'm not that impressed with Tyler. Never have been. Saine is a little bit smaller than Tyler but has twice the speed and quickness. This will turn out to be a huge pick up for the Buckeyes. Saine will be starting over Chris Wells in a couple years. Mark my words. And he would have been a starter in our backfield, too, in couple years.

I don't know if he's that talented but he's a good size, speed guy that I would have liked ND to pluck out of OSU's backyard.

wells is an EE at ohio state and the name that keeps getting thrown around him is the one and only Jim Brown. i have never heard a running back getting compared to jim brown. anyways i agree with you vegas on tyler, as i have said on another post, tyler is slow doesnt break tackles very well, gets brought doen by one or two people. no explosiveness imo. the only thing he does well is catch the ball out of the backfield, but so does darius, james, and munir so i dont see why we need him? i know i am going to get $#(^ for this he does not impress me.

Guest Shamrock83

You know how some guys put up stats very quietly? You watch a game thinking you're shutting a guy down but then you see that he has 150 yards at the end of the game... I think Tyler is one of those guys... not flashy like Devine or dare I say ALDRIDGE.. but Tyler gets the work done... I'm pretty sure he will be one of those guys who is extremely productive.. just doesn't make the SportsCenter top 10 every week.. just my opinion

JT is a good coach, but his program is about half as clean as USCs.

I hated OSU before the bowl game (OSU's fans are worse than any other fan...even scUM). Now, I REALLY hate OSU.....bad....grrr....I #$@%ing hate em!

Guest IndyIrish

I'm from Ohio, and I can easily say that OSU fans are the most outrageous, crude, hateful fans I've ever seen. It's not even close. I was at the OSU-Texas game in Cbus (got friends at OSU) and after the game it was disgusting how they treated anyone wearing orange.

When you couple that with their complete denial of the fact that Tressel, actually the boosters, are running a corrupt program you get a fanbase that is pretty much hated everywhere outside of Columbus.

Sorry for the rant. There isn't much I hate more than tOSU football.

I worked with a girl in Youngstown who dated one of the Youngstown State football players when Tressell was the coach there and she was taking tests for him. I also worked with a former Youngstown St. player who informed me that there were alot of things that went on that would be termed "violations" while he was playing under Tress!!!! I am not suprised by what happened with Clarett. That kid never belonged on a college campus and Tressel knew it! Just because these guys hold the high court because they are coaches and know how to put on a good front doesnt meen that behind it all they are not snakes!

ESPN has this dude rated a 70 something and Marc Tyler is rated a 90. Game changer vs a good solid player. As we chose at QB, we should do the same at RB. Go for the BEST of the BEST and forget the rest. Kind of like Tom Brady! DOH!

Guest BGIF

I read on some other board that Saine was "raw talent". If that's raw he's gonna be awesome with decent coaching. A speed guy that can juke OR lower his shoulder and give a hit.

Herd that.I like it when he ran down that punt return guy from behind about 10yards back.YOu could just see him put the after burners on.Man that was awesome.So you know this kid as to him great speed.