YANKEES RED SOX

Guest gallup21

Guest gallup21

I would just like to announce that today when i came home from school my parents suprised my brother and i by telling us they recieved 3 tickets for yanks sox game tonite on espn!!!! DAMONS RETURN TO FENWAY GO YANKS!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Irish4life
not playing 19 this year i dont think...beckett Chacon tonite, gonna be a good one

why wouldnt they play 19?

Guest gallup21

because i guess they complained that it ruins the rivalry if they play to much? i dont really know why, i just looked at the schedule last night though and it doesnt look like 19

Guest bluester2000

Yeah,

Interdivision teams play each other 19 times. Out of division teams play each other 7 (I believe). I am unsure about interleague games.

Guest Irish4life

19 vs inter division every year = 76

18 Interleague games = 94

68 out of division games = 162.

for the ones who want to test the math do this....

19 X 4 = 76

76 + 18 = 94

162 - 94 = 68

Guest Irish4life

BUT IT ALSO DEPENDS ON HOW MANY TEAMS ARE IN THE INTER DIVISION...Arent there like 6 teams in the Central's and 4 in the West's.

Guest bluester2000

Yankees and Red Sox Suck.

Nearly $1.5 billion (yeah, "B" as in butt load of money) spent in the past 5 years between the two of them making for all of 1 (one) championship. Florida, Anaheim, Arizona have 3 championships over that same time period and for about 1/2 of the total cost.

Not a whole lot of bang for your buck up their in the North East.

Guest gallup21

wait blue-let me get this straight, because theyre the teams that use their money to spendto go out and get the best they can and WANT to win most even without money, they suck? this makes no sense to me

Guest bluester2000

They suck because they waste their money.

Brian Cashman in my opinion could be the dumbest GM in all of sports. They spend 5 times as much as the league average, and haven't produced a darn thing. Cashman and Torre are lucky the owner is as dumb as they are.

Guest bluester2000

Actually, yes. When you're spending $150 million more than most teams you better win your division. Actually, when you're spending $150 million than most teams you better win the whole darn World Series.