Yahoo article regarding Marc Tyler and ND

Guest gizmokt24

Guest johnchampion

Dienhart is a jerkoff. Read whatever he says and go in the opposite direction. You'll find the way.

Guest DCIrish

You took the words out of my mouth!! I would give more credence to an individual's direct quote than hearsay...

I really hope we secure his committment. I think the USC scandals (note plural) bode well for us with Tyler and others.

Hopefully Austin is hip to it as well. I saw another article about Austin being a "city guy" and most likely headed to a bigger college town.

Big town or small, if the team you are contemplating playing for has a dark cloud over their head, it doesn't matter....

Broke, what have you heard about Tyler??

Truthfully - if these guys are to think for a moment about what their goals are, which likely are to include winning a national championship, having the opportunity to play alot in front of a national audience, and to get to the NFL, I think you would not worry so much about the city the college is in. I don't think there are any questions about Notre Dame's and CW's ability in helping kids accomplish all of those.

Truthfully - if these guys are to think for a moment about what their goals are, which likely are to include winning a national championship, having the opportunity to play alot in front of a national audience, and to get to the NFL, I think you would not worry so much about the city the college is in. I don't think there are any questions about Notre Dame's and CW's ability in helping kids accomplish all of those.

well said mw.

Guest TDJesus3

few weeks? wow that would be great, we could wrap up the cali trips for CW because once they pull JC, Tyler, and Williams cali is pretty much over for this class don't you think, i really doubt we go for matthews, hes short and there are alot of other lb's i think this staff likes more...thanks for the heads up Louks i mean chiro

Sometimes you win some and sometimes you lose some. I just have a "Hunch"! We'll see but it looks like things could be shaping up to lead him here sooner than later. If I am right you all can call me the "Hunchback of Notre Dame" before I see the corrective chiropractor! :lol: