Marc Tyler 70% ND lean

Guest gizmokt24

Mr. Tyler come to the land of many future national Championships and start a legacy with your high school team mate and do something that would be hard to replicate in going undefeated for three prferable four straight seasons and win four national championships and you and Jimmy can both win a heisman!!!!!

Guest bluester2000

I think Tyler is a HUGE get because he was a guy that was dead set West Coast. I mean there was virtually no way the kid wasn't playing in California come 2007. ND was clearly a distant third and Charlie and Jimmy definately piqued his interest, which is a recruiting victory in itself.

The fact that Tyler said he is leaning towards ND at this point doesn't get me too excited. Remember, in the same conversation that he said he liked ND, he said he wanted to see USC and scUM. I want to hear him say that he likes ND after visiting USC and scUM. That is when it is time to get excited.

Guy, he's seen plenty of SC, they're about a half hour down the freeway from Westlake. I think it's great the he's a lean and that he narrowed it down to 3. At this point I thought it was more wide open, I figured UCLA was still a player for Marc. So what if he wants to see the big house, he can use of his officials, and get a good look of one of his future rivals. I don't think there's anything to worry about when an elite prospect says he favors your team, but wants to look around. It's only a concern when the prospect has verbed.