Matt Rodgers

chirodomer

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TDJesus3

im not hearing any of that from my sources chiro, i had my sources telling me about this JC thing, and others, but as far as rodgers goes im not hearing anything...

you kid be right, and im not taking any shots, im just doubting it thats all

Guest TDJesus3

yea if ur right on this one then ull be number 2 to broke in my book, sorry no chance of over taking broke hes been the man for awhile now, and as everyone on this board knows him and i think alike, but chiro i love ur juice and i hope ur wrong cause i would hate to see anotehr QB brought in over another position, but keep the news coming

• 1 month later...

Scout.com had an article where it said that CW visited JC on the very first day that he could and he assured him that he would only be taking one QB in this class, and we got him. I also think thats why CW passed up on Mustain reopening his recruitment, it left him an extra scholarship for this class, because JC will be enrolling in January of 2007.

Guest SirJohn

nd1????

"weak in the knees? Zach? ahahahah!

Of little jimmie the hyped? ahahah Sorry that was just amusing. No truth to tell, past that arkansas article little jimmie is forgotten. Guys are on the JC thread here just to keep it pumping. He's got no more pull then Zach had last year with other potential recruits or another guy had a year before that with recruits.

"That JC Snowball" does not exist. It melted, it's fiction for media.

It's Weis, Ianello, Vaas, Minter, Haywood, Pamalee, Oliver, Latina ,Lewis, booster planes all over the country, not some spike headed kid on a cell phone buried in california hours different. Once ND fans realise that they are on their way to reality.

Scout.com had an article where it said that CW visited JC on the very first day that he could and he assured him that he would only be taking one QB in this class, and we got him. I also think thats why CW passed up on Mustain reopening his recruitment, it left him an extra scholarship for this class, because JC will be enrolling in January of 2007.

dread, JC being an EE does not effect our scholarship count for the 2007 class. It would help things if there was an extra slot from the 2006 class but there isn't. Therefore, even as an EE JC's scholarship counts toward the 2007 class just like the rest of the 2007 class.

...I also think thats why CW passed up on Mustain reopening his recruitment, it left him an extra scholarship for this class, because JC will be enrolling in January of 2007.

The Mustain Saga didn't leave an extra scholarship. There was a slot for a prime time DT that didn't get filled on Signing Day. It could have been offered to Mustain but wasn't. CW eventually offered it to Yeatman who was coming in on a LAX scholarship.

There is no extra scholarship at this time unless someone is leaving. Thus JC and any other early admission next January would count in the 25 for the Class of '11.