ND t shirt slogans

Guest gallup21

Guest gallup21

guys, im thinking maybe of making an ND t shirt, but i dont know what the slogan on the front should be. I found this person that makes t shirts if you have a slogan idea in mind, so does anyone have one that isnt already taken?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gallup21

i thought instead of "the beasts of the east" maybe "the monsters of the midwest"? i dont know yet, bat ill see about that, but how have they really dared? :D

Guest irishrick

how about 1 IRISH FOOTBALL RETURNS TO GLORY 2 IRISH FOOTBALL MEAN AND NASTY, 3. WE ARE NATIONALCHAMPIONS, 4.WE ARE NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL. , GO IRISH. :)

Guest domehead

I have no good ideas for a shirt...but....I proudly sit here wearing my FUSC shirt and grinning ear to ear..heh heh heh

hate them dudes..

GO IRISH

Guest bluester2000

"Brokeback Trojans" on the front.

With a picture of the Bpush and the caption:

"Nothing like getting it from behind from a friend"

Guest gallup21

k blue, i sent in the words along with a picture to the person that can make them, i dont know if they can do it with all those colors in the picture but ill let you guys know what happens with it.

Guest bluester2000

One of the frustrating things about the game was how the Push will be remembered. Obviously it's illegal, but as CW said he'd want his players to do the same thing. The problem is that the real BS call was the fumble that neither went backwards or laterally, but went forward to the 6 inch line (even closer than that according to some sources), but didn't go into the endzone.

Tell me how an official is able to determine that the ball went out of bounds while going forward to the 6 inch line, without crossing the goal line.

It was a one in a million situation that became a reality thanks to the PAC-10 officials.

To think we could have been playing Texas in the Rose Bowl. I know we would have had a whole lot of trouble, but who knows (I still think we had a fair shot in Tempe).

Guest irishrick

i will say one thing send this to that beautiful ,pretty boy at Hollywood he will use it to beat up on us poor irish lads, Pete says let the irish bastar-s cry some more. domer usc is going to have a very good team this year, because pretty boy says so, or was Paris Hilton, or one of those down there, hope we can put a whipping on pretty boy Pete. go irish. :) chiro, i see that you made it ok with your irish shirt on, hell i wear a Yankees cap, when the red sox play them as this place is full of red sox fans, until they start looking like a ball team {the Yankees } i will wear it when ever they beat the sox.n not really a yankee fan just hate the way this red sox team looks. ok enough said. go irish.