Texas vs. Nebraska

coastereight

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite Jimmy having a ridiculous year, I really don't think he is going to NYC regardless. The Heisman has been lessened to going to only the top players on the top teams and Jimmy is not even going to get an invite on a mediocre 6-6 Irish team. Besides, Golden Tate would deserve the ND invite over him most likely.

I think TCU will be ahead of Cincy, so Cincy probably won't be higher than 3rd anyway.

I know, I'm just holding out hope that the voters will actually use their heads and realize that 1) Cincy plays in a BCS conference and TCU doesn't and 2) Cincy played a more difficult schedule

Simply because I care about justice. It has nothing to do with the Kelly thing.

UT has the talent to give Bama a game. I think the other two (esp. after seeing Cincy play Pitt today) would need Bama to plan on it being a cakewalk.

I will not count Cincy out against anyone this year. Them having to win without a great defense on a game to game basis and actually doing it has lead me to believe that those kids are just straight up winners.

UT has the talent to give Bama a game. I think the other two (esp. after seeing Cincy play Pitt today) would need Bama to plan on it being a cakewalk.

True and dont get me wrong any of the three are solid enough to give them a game if bama has an off day (except for maybe cincy, i have a feeling their d would get rolled over and bamas D would not let 40+ up like pitts did) and maybe im putting to much stock in one half of football but texas just looks very average right now, could be looking ahead i guess

They battle hard. At some point, you just run into a team with too much talent and there is nothing you can do. Pitt was close to that at the start, but Cincy stepped up and Pitt didn't. Bama would present them with challenges that they haven't seen before.

Doesn't mean they couldn't win, we've already mentioned Utah and their 2 stars.