Weis Speaks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CW on the biggest negative at ND:

Biggest problem on Notre Dame's campus:

"Oh, it's Residence Life (the disciplinary arm of the office of Student Affairs), it's not even close for second...I didn't even know Residence Life existed when I went to school...I think if you took a poll of the students at Notre Dame on what's the biggest negative issue, I would bet at least 50 per cent of them would say Residence Life...Without getting into the names of people who work at Residence Life...I just think that, not understanding all the principles of du Lac (student conduct manual) and everything else: I just think that these are college kids and college kids do what college kids do...Let's say a kid has been too loud because he had some alcohol, why wouldn't use just tell him to go to bed ? Why would that be something that ends up in the hands of Residence Life...? I'm just saying that boys will be boys and I'm just defendng them; we as parents know what we interpret with our own kids what is out of line and we all wish the best but we know our kids are going to be in trouble in their lifetime. But there are so many things that I think border on petty."

Sad. There needs to be a change. Wish Fauria was still with the team.

Guest rocketsan22

Sad. There needs to be a change. Wish Fauria was still with the team.

I wish Demetrius DuBose was...and Jeff Burris, Bobby Taylor and Bryant Young...

I completely agree that reslife is petty and that may be the understatement of the year. I had to goto 3 reslife meetings because an usher (another issue) pulled me out of the stands to breathalyze me, wasn't even being that rowdy, and I blew under a .08. I was also 21. They had 3 meetings with me to try and catch me up and get me for something. They are a joke, glad to see CW blast em especially after the Fauria (non)incident.

I completely agree that reslife is petty and that may be the understatement of the year. I had to goto 3 reslife meetings because an usher (another issue) pulled me out of the stands to breathalyze me, wasn't even being that rowdy, and I blew under a .08. I was also 21. They had 3 meetings with me to try and catch me up and get me for something. They are a joke, glad to see CW blast em especially after the Fauria (non)incident.

what happened with Fauria?

Guest SirJohn

Rokne "who is Weis? is uncalled for my friend. It's over let it go, why linger? He is part of Notre Dame's history and legacy now.

Those fans or media that bothered Maura and Charlie Jr...If I could..I'd strip off every bit of Notre Dame regaia I have in shame.

You see They still don't get IT. Thet only "partially" grasp the spirit.

Sir john

Exactly. Although it didn't work out, Weis did prove one thing: You can still attract stud HS athletes to ND.

I wish Charlie well in his future endeavors, whatever they may be.

Taking shots at CW is one thing, taking shots at his family is utterly despicable. Anybody who did that should be stabbed in the eye with a spork.

Rokne "who is Weis? is uncalled for my friend. It's over let it go, why linger? He is part of Notre Dame's history and legacy now.

Those fans or media that bothered Maura and Charlie Jr...If I could..I'd strip off every bit of Notre Dame regaia I have in shame.

You see They still don't get IT. Thet only "partially" grasp the spirit.

Sir john

Who is Weis?

Memo to the world: College kids f-around. Remember when those pictures of Clausen holding a red cup (probably beer) surfaced? I never understood why it hit the news. Then he got the citation, blah, blah, blah. Y Helo thar, college kids drink and party! It's happened since . . . forever.

first time I've posted on here since Charlie was fired. Its too bad it didn't work out for him or for us but it is what it is. Charlie is a great guy and he'll tell you how it is. I just want to thank Charlie for making me truly care about ND football again and pouring his heart into the last 5 years. And I wish him nothing but the best going forward. Hopefully history will remember Charlie as the guy that put ND back on the track to greatness.