Please God! NO!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another smokescreen. Has to be.

It says:

"There's been no indication from the school that Fulmer is under consideration for the Irish job"

I don't mean to seem grumpy, but do we really need to start a new thread every ten minutes for either a) a gag candidate or b) some (in his own mind) semi-legitimate candidate that stands about the same chance as Pee Wee Herman of landing the job? It's like stepping into a turkey barn every few minutes; every time there's a bunch of frantic gobblin' and wing flappin', but it really just gets the turkeys all worked up for nothing and doesn't accomplish much.

But if you guys figure it's good for a laugh, then let 'er rip.:flame:

I thought I'd eat molten lead before uttering this phrase, but he not an...dear god..."Institutional fit" for ND. EDSBS calls it the Fulmer Cup for a reason. The guy recruited every thug and ciminal in the area. Res Life would annihilate the roster before the Purdue game next year.

Oh and Jennie Finch, haven't heard of her aaaaaaaand (checks GIS) I'll be in my bunk.

I asked my source today what was gonna happen with Meyer and my source said "Outlook not so good" then I asked about Stoops and my source said "Cannot predict now" then I asked about Kelly and my source said "Ask again later"....I tried asking about Fulmer but my magic eight ball...I mean "source" sprung a leak.

I asked my source today what was gonna happen with Meyer and my source said "Outlook not so good" then I asked about Stoops and my source said "Cannot predict now" then I asked about Kelly and my source said "Ask again later"....I tried asking about Fulmer but my magic eight ball...I mean "source" sprung a leak.

LMAO!!! :pound:

Guest naptownirish

ehhhh Fulmer.....really......I doubt that.....I really doubt that. The truth is that WE HAVE NO IDEA....none nada zip zero and all this talk is driving me crazy...but I still check this board like 20 times a day. I must be sick :crazy:

Guest naptownirish
I really think that ND has NO choice but to break open the bank and pay for the Urbinator. The fan base will not accept a second tier coach. It's truly shit or get off of the pot time for ND!

Agreed 5 more years of irrelevance could be disastrous....we may not recover

As I said...................ND will end up with 5th or 6th choice.

Meyer...........No.

Kelly........No.

Stoops........No.

Ferentz.......No.

Gruden........No.

Fulmer.......maybe

Harbaugh.........YES!!!

That's from my sources......I have a couple of them.

If your sources say Fulmer is 6th on the list you may need to find some new sources.