Not all rumored candidates are "real" candidates...

Guest rocketsan22

This sounds like a good bit for Bob and Tom's Mr. Obvious.

You are a lifesaver Mr. Obvious. Thanks Jack for that insight.

Everytime I turn on the light switch in my kitchen there is growling sound that comes from my sink. Sounds like there is a critter stuck in there

on a serious note....I think ol Jack is the right man for the job and I have faith in him.

Believe this, playah!!!

Now I have to reconsider everything......at least I know that the picture of the giant shark attacking the guy climbing the ladder on the helicopter is real!!!

http://www.splashvision.com/upphotos/144/s_Shark_Attacks_Helicopter98.jpg

Guest rocketsan22
Now I have to reconsider everything......at least I know that the picture of the giant shark attacking the guy climbing the ladder on the helicopter is real!!!

my buddy's friend was roomates with the guy who braided the rope made to make that ladder. He told me in cofidence that that shark indeed did leap out of the water and knock the diver off the ladder.

my buddy's friend was roomates with the guy who braided the rope made to make that ladder. He told me in cofidence that that shark indeed did leap out of the water and knock the diver off the ladder.

I KNEW IT HAD TO BE TRUE!!!! Thanks.

I am going to post this on other message boards now. Your buddy's friends roommate is now my source.

I KNEW IT HAD TO BE TRUE!!!! Thanks.

I am going to post this on other message boards now. Your buddy's friends roommate is now my source.

I have also heard that the ladder was made of gay llama fur. I know some one very high up in the llama business. I have sworn to secratcy a press conference will be held sometime.

Come on now guys, we all know this has been doctored...the bridge and mountains were added b/c I know that this shot was originally taken at St. Joe Lake during a ROTC exercise on ND's campus. The guy on the ladder's sister's friend's cousin's boyfriend's ex-girlfriend's mother's second cousin was related to Ara and actually caught the shark, but swore me to secrecy...

Little known fact that is actually a special helo fishing rod, with a bait caster wench, and 10,000 lb Spiderwire on in. The guy on the ladder was actually attempting to remove the chartruse baby seal spinner bait in the shark. We all know the Army likes to practice catch and release.

Guest rocketsan22
Come on now guys, we all know this has been doctored...the bridge and mountains were added b/c I know that this shot was originally taken at St. Joe Lake during a ROTC exercise on ND's campus. The guy on the ladder's sister's friend's cousin's boyfriend's ex-girlfriend's mother's second cousin was related to Ara and actually caught the shark, but swore me to secrecy...

I can debunk this one because St. Joseph's lake is fresh water. The shark shown is a great white (Carcharodon Carcarias) native to salt water.

St. Joseph's lake is no longer a candidate.

I can debunk this one because St. Joseph's lake is fresh water. The shark shown is a great white (Carcharodon Carcarias) native to salt water.

St. Joseph's lake is no longer a candidate.

Rocket do us all a favor tonight when T.O. is up there in your neck of the woods make sure he doesn't get back over the border.....hell you guys can just keep buffalo and the jets put them in the Canandian league:canada:

Guest rocketsan22
Rocket do us all a favor tonight when T.O. is up there in your neck of the woods make sure he doesn't get back over the border.....hell you guys can just keep buffalo and the jets put them in the Canandian league:canada:

Some rumblings in the past about the Bills being sold and move to Toronto.

If you saw the price of the tickets for these above border NFL games, you'd be sick...