Sam Young.......

Guest MBIrish

Guest MBIrish

I hate to call out one player or one side of the ball but..... This guy is the reason why I will never believe in any recruit rankings. Never has, Never will, and never should have been.....sorry just my opinion.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be sorry.. I tried to post a similar thread but the server was locked up. He has never really lived up to his hype.. Don't get me wrong though, he has made his share of nice plays.. but he was way overrated or was not coached up to his potential.. either way. stuff like that hurts OL recruiting.

I hate to bring up his bonehead play at the end of the game, so im glad you did..

;)

Guest MBIrish

I fully agree with the coaching being an issue. when it comes to motivation weis and his staff might as well change their name to ben stein.... bueler.....bueler.....bueler....

Guest DJ BlankCheck

You would think that a guy that has started 50 games for ND would be able to remember the snap count on the last drive of the game, and not let a defensive lineman run past him unblocked to sack Clausen. Awesome.

He has all the measureables but he wasn't developed properly here at ND. I blame the coaching. Look at Ryan Grant, Justin Tuck and others who were here and didn't do much. They're getting real coaching in the NFL.

Agree...but take Tuck out of your argument. He's the all-time sack leader at ND and left after his junior year. Pretty good college career I'd say.