Here Ya Go!

http://losangelespublicrelations.com/brian-billick/02138

Big name! Strong Leader! Proven winner! Helped to draft the vaunted Ravens defense! Im just not feelin Billick as coach. I really think we need to stay in the college ranks but I really dont care as long as ND starts winning like we should. Pete Carrol did it. Why cant Billick?

Edited by BG Tom1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Supreme 79

This is crazy. As much as I love ND I can't support Brian Billick. The guy is so full of himself it's sickening. I just don't know what to think anymore.

This has to be one of the most poorly written articles I have ever seen. Not very credible because it looks like an 8 year old cut pasted this from different sites.

Los Angeles Public Relations + BS rumor that is not good for ND + Written like an 8 year old = USC grad. Just sayin'

Read this article again and I have come to the conclusion that it is definitely a hoax.

a) LAPR is not even a remotely credible news source. It's a PR firm for Christ's sake. Not to mention, the links on the right are to more incoherent, bizarre articles regarding other figures.

b) I doubt this was even written by someone in the U.S. ("rumour" spelling)

c) There is a link for Rip Off Report detailing why the owner cannot be legally forced to remove articles from his site. Wow.

no as far as i'm concerned we can dump every billick thread-- i apologize for starting one---- THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE--- now i don't mean to be cruel-- but the thought of ending the charlie weis era and starting the brian billick era at ND is SICKENING!!!!

Judging by the other boards ,as well as this one, most of the ND fan base thats heard of this is now suffering a collective ACID REFLUX REACTION--------it JUST ISNT POSSIBLE THAT FANS ALL HYPED UP FOR THE BEST COACH WE CAN GET__ COULD END UP WITH BILLICK------as bad as it was and turned out hiring davie-willingham-- and weis-----NOT ONE OF THOSE MOVES MADE ANY OF US " SICK "---- This is a joke-- something made from nothing-- a PR stunt-- a smokescreen-- or groundless rumor or something in that vein!---- BILLECK CANNOT BE A TOP CANDIDATE OR WE ARE BEING SABOTAGED BY SOME FIFTH COLUMNIST!!! aloha's

Who the hell is Spencer Tillman and what credibility does he have to spread this bull s%$t? As I said in another post, BB/s agent called this TV talking head and whisperd this BS about BB in his ear as agents often do to give his client national exposure so others would swoop in (read: NFL) and think he was a hot item and offer him a job.

no as far as i'm concerned we can dump every billick thread-- i apologize for starting one---- THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE--- now i don't mean to be cruel-- but the thought of ending the charlie weis era and starting the brian billick era at ND is SICKENING!!!!

Judging by the other boards ,as well as this one, most of the ND fan base thats heard of this is now suffering a collective ACID REFLUX REACTION--------it JUST ISNT POSSIBLE THAT FANS ALL HYPED UP FOR THE BEST COACH WE CAN GET__ COULD END UP WITH BILLICK------as bad as it was and turned out hiring davie-willingham-- and weis-----NOT ONE OF THOSE MOVES MADE ANY OF US " SICK "---- This is a joke-- something made from nothing-- a PR stunt-- a smokescreen-- or groundless rumor or something in that vein!---- BILLECK CANNOT BE A TOP CANDIDATE OR WE ARE BEING SABOTAGED BY SOME FIFTH COLUMNIST!!! aloha's

The Davie move made me sick. I knew what a blowhard he was back then. His offensive teams were awful and I felt bad for guys like Jarious Jackson. Now we're stuck listening to him and Mark Jones for some ESPN games. They sound like a bad comedy act.

Not that I would support a Billick hire... but for all the "please no" and "god no" responses... what makes him so undesirable yet there are a ton of people that want (or wanted) Gruden???

They have both been out of the college game since 91 and as far as coaching in college goes Billick is the more experienced one.