Tiger Woods in hospital following serious car crash...

Guest rocketsan22

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how much they (the media) are covering this. Tiger was treated and released. It was a very minor accident (air bags did not even deploy so he was going ~25 or so) and he had cuts on his face.....

I would hate to see what would happen if it had been serious (not that I wish that on him).....damn.

I can't believe how much they (the media) are covering this. Tiger was treated and released. It was a very minor accident (air bags did not even deploy so he was going ~25 or so) and he had cuts on his face.....

I would hate to see what would happen if it had been serious (not that I wish that on him).....damn.

it's not about the accident. it's about the chick he is apparently banging on the side........more to follow...............

Agreed. Big deal. Even if Schell is right.

"Serious" condition would be more than cuts on his face. Although they didn't say "critical" either. But it's definitely worse than "good, but guarded" condition. I did think the guy was dying, but I wondered how an SUV could get so messed up hitting a fire hydrant.

The alleged affair seems to be a big part of the story. You have to wonder about the possible strong emotions/argument that was going on at his house if that story was breaking today.

maybe we should change the title....

Alot more to the story.... Im sure he just pulled out of his driveway and ran over a tree etc yeah that happens alot... ahhahahhah... It was 2:30 AM !!... Im sure he was just getting some milk for his kids ahahahhahhahaa

He was hammered guys !!! wrecked the car,,,they brought him in the house to sober up... once he was, wifey/whatever took him to the hospital.... If he went to the hospital at 2:30 am we would have known about it,,, we didn't until what 3pm EST

Something doesn't make sense......how fast was this guy driving down his driveway?

At 2:30am, he hits a fire hydrant, and a tree hard enough so that his wife hears the accident, has to come outside and smash in the back window of his SUV to get him out???

Then after he's out, when the police arrive he'saying in the street going in and out of consciousness????WTF

If I were the police, I would just let him sleep it off and question him tomorrow when he sobers up and his publicist can come up with a decent story. Oh wait, thats what they are doing.....

Hey Trev, can't believe you're laughing at this. She should be arrested for domestic violence. I feel bad for him. It's obvious she was not attending or listening to him so he found someone else to talk about his personal problems.

You are right its not that funny that he got his ass kicked.. He did the right thing by trying to get away...

I was really just laughing about ESPN and them reporting still right now, that his wife heard the crash, came out, used a golf club to smash the back window and drag him out of SUV to help him get out.. They made it sound like it was a fiery crash and she dragged him out and saved his life..... When we all knew something else was going.. Tiger was banging someone else and his wife attacked him with a loft wedge.. No one deserves to get beat, but this story is much more then what is reported

You are right its not that funny that he got his ass kicked.. He did the right thing by trying to get away...

I was really just laughing about ESPN and them reporting still right now, that his wife heard the crash, came out, used a golf club to smash the back window and drag him out of SUV to help him get out.. They made it sound like it was a fiery crash and she dragged him out and saved his life..... When we all knew something else was going.. Tiger was banging someone else and his wife attacked him with a loft wedge.. No one deserves to get beat, but this story is much more then what is reported

I was being a bit sacrcastic with my post but yes it is funny how the media is hyperventilating over this. Absurd how every ticker is an update on Tiger when there is no new information.

Edited by mcdougal93

Funny to see the media hyperventilate over this. My post was sarcasm by the way,

You bastard !!! I thought so but i was like http://www.the-mainboard.com/forum/Smileys/default/undecided-new.gif

ESPN is a frickin joke.....

I mean no other car was involved, he pulled out of his driveway hit a fire hydrant "BTW it us really hard to plow over that" then continues on to hit a tree...??? Yep makes perfect sense :llama::llama: Yep all 4 doors were sealed shut so the wife blasts the back window out drags him out etc. etc..... huh???? Are we all getting rick rolled??