tennessee football

Guest irishrick

Guest irishrick

:flame::flame::flame:

FIND IT INTERESTING THAT A HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL CAN SEE THE PROBLEM, BUT OUR SOCIETY CANNOT. IF I OFFEND ANYONE BY THIS, I REALLY DON'T APOLOGIZE !

Subject: Tennessee Football !

This is a statement that was read over the PA system at the football game atRoane County High School , Kingston , Tennessee , by school Principal, Jody McLeod

"It has always been the custom at Roane County High School football games, to say a prayer and play the National Anthem, to honor God and Country."

Due to a recent ruling by the Supreme Court, I am told that saying a Prayer is a violation of Federal Case Law. As I understand the law at this time, I can use this public facility to approve of sexual perversion and call it "an alternate life style," and if someone is offended, that's OK.

I can use it to condone sexual promiscuity, by dispensing condoms and calling it, "safe sex....." If someone is offended, that's OK.

I can even use this public facility to present the merits of killing an unborn baby as a "viable! means of birth control." If someone is offended, no problem...

I can designate a school day as "Earth Day" and involve students in activities to worship religiously and praise the goddess "Mother Earth" and call it "ecology.."

I can use literature, videos and presentations in the classroom that depicts people with strong, traditional Christian convictions as "simple minded" and "ignorant" and call it "enlightenment.."

However, if anyone uses this facility to honor GOD and to ask HIM to Bless this event with safety and good sportsmanship, then Federal Case Law is violated..

This appears to be inconsistent at best, and at worst, diabolical.

Apparently, we are to be tolerant of everything and anyone, except GOD and HIS Commandments.

Nevertheless , as a school principal, I frequently ask staff and students to abide by rules with which they do not necessarily agree. For me to do otherwise would be inconsistent at best, and at worst, hypocritical... I suffer from that affliction enough unintentionally. I certainly do not need to add an intentional transgression.

For this reason, I shall "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's," and refrain from praying at this time..

"However, if you feel inspired to honor, praise and thank GOD and ask HIM, in the name of JESUS, to Bless this event, please feel free to do so

. As far as I know, that's not against the law----yet."

One by one, the people in the stands bowed their heads, held hands with one another and began to pray.

They prayed in the stands.. They prayed in the team huddles. They prayed at the concession stand and they prayed in the Announcer's Box!

The only place they didn't pray was in the Supreme Court of the United States of America- the Seat of "Justice" in the "one nation, under GOD.."

Somehow, Kingston , Tennessee Remembered what so many have forgotten. We are given the Freedom OF Religion, not the Freedom

FROMReligion. Praise GOD that HIS remnant remains!

JESUS said, "If you are ashamed of ME before men, then I will be ashamed of you before MY FATHER.."

If you are not ashamed, pass this on .

I'm not one bit ashamed to pass this on, Are you?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Sorry to say this Rick but yes I would be sorry to pass this on. It's crap. period, created by someone pretending tobe "cough!' a God blessed concerned American "cough!" christian.

I'd boo, be embarresed and damned angry if anyone took the PA to shove some political..religious crap down my throat at a HS football game. Snoops would say so as well, I am sure.

Sorry to say this Rick but yes I would be sorry to pass this on. It's crap. period, created by someone pretending tobe "cough!' a God blessed concerned American "cough!" christian.

I'd boo, be embarresed and damned angry if anyone took the PA to shove some political..religious crap down my throat at a HS football game. Snoops would say so as well, I am sure.

Political crap is shoved down the throat of every kid in the public school system SJ. Whether it's the global warming hoax, the anti religious bigotry, or the advancement of the homosexual agenda, these institutions have become indoctrination centers.

Disagree with the way this was done but people are starting to fight back against the pc and multicultural BS that is being taught in public schools. The fact that a someone can't lead a prayer before a game is pretty sad.

Guest irishrick

well i guess the reason that i passed this on was to let everyone rag me for the message, thats OK , but you have to admit that there is so much crap going on this site about everything else, from how sorry obama is his approval ratings and some dude getting fired for talking about all the free loaders getting this and that for not working the news that that O'Leary is coming back to coach the Irish football . to me the message was AMERICA WAKE THE HELL UP, GOD IS GONE FROM THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE of that lady that took the prayer out of schools , new coins are not in GOD we trust anymore, . god bless to all as as they now say SEASONS GREETINGS . , I SAY m MERRY CHRISTMAS. HOPE THAT DOSEN'T OFFEND ANY ONE :llama::llama::llama:

well i guess the reason that i passed this on was to let everyone rag me for the message, thats OK , but you have to admit that there is so much crap going on this site about everything else, from how sorry obama is his approval ratings and some dude getting fired for talking about all the free loaders getting this and that for not working the news that that O'Leary is coming back to coach the Irish football . to me the message was AMERICA WAKE THE HELL UP, GOD IS GONE FROM THE GOVERNMENT BECAUSE of that lady that took the prayer out of schools , new coins are not in GOD we trust anymore, . god bless to all as as they now say SEASONS GREETINGS . , I SAY m MERRY CHRISTMAS. HOPE THAT DOSEN'T OFFEND ANY ONE :llama::llama::llama:

God should never be a part of the government.. ever! and if it/he/she is we arent free!

"God is Dead"

Friedrich Nietzsche

________

NO2 VAPORIZER REVIEWS

Edited by Tenacious_ND

Political crap is shoved down the throat of every kid in the public school system SJ. Whether it's the global warming hoax, the anti religious bigotry, or the advancement of the homosexual agenda, these institutions have become indoctrination centers.

Disagree with the way this was done but people are starting to fight back against the pc and multicultural BS that is being taught in public schools. The fact that a someone can't lead a prayer before a game is pretty sad.

news flash: there is this thing called separation of church and state. everyone in this country is free to believe in what they want.. just because you dont agree with others beleifs doesnt mean you should shove yours down the throats of others. theres a place for that, its called private schools.. why should an atheist have to say a prayer to a god that they dont believe exists? f that!

________

Zx14 vs hayabusa

Edited by Tenacious_ND

Guest irishrick

According to Snopes, this is true

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT A HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL CAN SEE THE PROBLEM, BUT OUR SOCIETY CANNOT. IF I OFFEND ANYONE BY THIS, I REALLY DON’T APOLOGIZE.

Subject: Tennessee Football

This is a statement that was read over the PA system at the football game at Roane County High School , Kingston , Tennessee , by school Principal, Jody McLeod

“It has always been the custom at Roane County High School football games, to say a prayer and play the National Anthem, to honor God and Country.”

Due to a recent ruling by the Supreme Court, I am told that saying a Prayer is a violation of Federal Case Law. As I understand the law at this time, I can use this public facility to approve of sexual perversion and call it “an alternate life style,” and if someone is offended, that’s OK.

I can use it to condone sexual promiscuity, by dispensing condoms and calling it, “safe sex.” If someone is offended, that’s OK.

I can even use this public facility to present the merits of killing an unborn baby as a “viable! means of birth control.” If someone is offended, no problem…

I can designat e a school day as “Earth Day” and involve students in activities to worship religiously and praise the goddess “Mother Earth ” and call it “ecology..”

I can use literature, videos and presentations in the classroom that depicts people with strong, traditional Christian convictions as “simple minded” and “ignorant” and call it “enlightenment..”

However, if anyone uses this facility to honor GOD and to ask HIM to Bless this event with safety and good sportsmanship, then Federal Case Law is violated.

This appears to be inconsistent at best, and at worst, diabolical.

Apparently, we are to be tolerant of everything and anyone, except GOD and HIS Commandments.

Nevertheless , as a school principal, I frequently ask staff and students to abide by rules with which they do not necessarily agree. For me to do otherwise would be inconsistent at best, and at worst, hypocritical… I suffer from that affliction enough unintentionally. I certainly do not need to add an intentional transgression.

For this reason, I shall “Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s,” and refrain from praying at this time.

” However, if you feel inspired to honor, praise and thank GOD and ask HIM,in the name of JESUS, to Bless this event, please feel free to do so. As far as I know, that’s not against the law—-yet.”

One by one, the people in the stands bowed their heads, held hands with one another and began to pray.

They prayed in the stands. They prayed in the team huddles. They prayed at the concession stand and they prayed in the Announcer’s Box!

The only place they didn’t pray was in the Supreme Court of the United States of America- the Seat of “Justice” in the “one nation, under GOD.”

Somehow, Kingston , Tennessee Remembered what so many have forgotten. We are given the Freedom OF Religion, not the Freedom FROM Religion. Praise GOD that HIS remnant remains!

JESUS said, “If you are ashamed of ME before men, then I will be ashamed of you before MY FATHER..”

If you are not ashamed, pass this on .

I’m not one bit ashamed to pass this on, Are you?

news flash: there is this thing called separation of church and state. everyone in this country is free to believe in what they want.. just because you dont agree with others beleifs doesnt mean you should shove yours down the throats of others. theres a place for that, its called private schools.. why should an atheist have to say a prayer to a god that they dont believe exists? f that!

Ummmm Newsflash: where did the term separation of church and state come from? Who's forcing their views on others with the homesexual agenda and multicultural BS? Why does every session of Congress begin with a prayer? Good enough for those liars but not for children? Why should tax payer money be used for this crap? A little more reading, writing, and arithmetic and less religious bigotry disguised as "tolerance."

BTW, my child does go to private schools. Those of us who choose to do this should not have to pay taxes for a school system we don't use.

Like I said I disagree with using the PA system at a football game in this manner.

Edited by mcdougal93

Ummmm Newsflash: where did the term separation of church and state come from? Who's forcing their views on others with the homesexual agenda and multicultural BS? Why does every session of Congress begin with a prayer? Good enough for those liars but not for children? Why should tax payer money be used for this crap? A little more reading, writing, and arithmetic and less religious bigotry disguised as "tolerance."

BTW, my child does go to private schools. Those of us who choose to do this should not have to pay taxes for a school system we don't use.

Like I said I disagree with using the PA system at a football game in this manner.

Thomas Jefferson ring a bell??? a little homophobic are we?? using the PA in school is ok though? Taxes like homosexuals arent going away accept it.

________

BMW R65

Edited by Tenacious_ND

Thomas Jefferson ring a bell??? a little homophobic are we?? using the PA in school is ok though? Taxes like homosexuals arent going away accept it.

This Thomas Jefferson http://www.barefootsworld.net/tjletters.html the same Jefferson that attended church at the capitol building?

http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles.asp?id=121

Read what I wrote slowly and see if I said that using the PA in school is okay. In fact here is my quote:

"Like I said I disagree with using the PA system at a football game in this manner."

No I'm not homophobic I just don't have accept their perverse lifestyle. When it comes to a having people shove their views on others the homosexual lobby takes the cake. Their usual tactic of bitching and whining isn't working so now they resort to this crap http://www.newswithviews.com/public_schools/public_schools1.htm

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=71729

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56894

http://www.newswithviews.com/Turtel/joel57.htm

Also don't mind paying taxes for our military, our roads, our police, fire, etc. It's the entitlements to the lazy and the income redistribution to the parasites in this country that no one should accept.

This Thomas Jefferson http://www.barefootsworld.net/tjletters.html the same Jefferson that attended church at the capitol building?

http://www.wallbuilders.com/LIBissuesArticles.asp?id=121

Read what I wrote slowly and see if I said that using the PA in school is okay. In fact here is my quote:

"Like I said I disagree with using the PA system at a football game in this manner."

No I'm not homophobic I just don't have accept their perverse lifestyle. When it comes to a having people shove their views on others the homosexual lobby takes the cake. Their usual tactic of bitching and whining isn't working so now they resort to this crap

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=71729

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56894

http://www.newswithviews.com/Turtel/joel57.htm

Also don't mind paying taxes for our military, our roads, our police, fire, etc. It's the entitlements to the lazy and the income redistribution to the parasites in this country that no one should accept.

yeah that jefferson! the one who knew it was important to keep state and church separate regardless of his views.

education is just as important as the other stuff, unfortunately there isnt enough money spent on it. i a firm believer that for some kids school is the only chance they have, without it Game Over. We just got an education lottery here in NC and yet we are still way underfunded, wonder where that lotto money goes?

which parasites are you talking about? the people on welfare, politicians or corporations?

homosexuality shouldnt even be an issue, its the closed minded judgmental ass hats that make it one!

________

Weed

Edited by Tenacious_ND

Guest irishrick

ten nd, thats your right but i don't agree . there is religion , theres too many people in the world that won't agree. may god bless and you have a nice day . go Irish:llama::llama::llama: