Happy Thanksgiving All

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocketsan22

Don't know why you guys wait solong, we had our Thanksgiving in October :)

But happy turkey day nonetheless.

I took tomorrow off in hopes of seeing Texas-Texas A&M, but apparently it's on tonight...

Guest SirJohn

Shamefully I have been too busy with DD business to take the time to wish all a Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings to all. My Canadian friends will know that I wished them their Thanksgiving for three prior years now and am sorry that I missed this one to you a belated Happy Thanksgiving. Apologies.

Bless all of you members. Guests if you are reading this then a Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

SJ

Guest rocketsan22

Four glorious days of football, food, and fun (and the odd sarsaparilla) - I love it!:canada:

Are you talking about beer or really sarsparilla? If sarsparilla, where are you geting it? We are so behind our American brothers in the carbonated beverage department...

Guest rocketsan22
Nahhh, just a euphemism for beer (and then more beer:whoo:)

Ahhh, enjoy. Wish I was in front of the telly today, even more so for tonight for UT-TAMU, but alas, have to take the kids to Star Wars In Concert at the ACC...

Guest rocketsan22
Good for you (and that's why we have DVRs - so you can enjoy the game later:razz:)

yeah, but that messes with mojo...especially during Irish games...