I want to post an update about Kelly

Guest Anewera

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocketsan22
Does anyone think he had a credible source or sources, or do you think that he was just blowing hot air?

An earlier point that got wiped was the skepticism of credible sources that join a board in November...then you've got established board guys like Da Coach who have been around forever who get ripped when they bring us stuff...that's what pisses me off.

oh my God, I just defended Da Coach...:grin:

It's funny how that happens...

On another topic, is Rich Rodriguez not the direct parallel to Brian Kelly? He actually did more at WVU than Kelly has done, yet look at him, now. Why? Because the Big East is awful. What has Dantonio done at MSU? We should look at all Big East coaches who've moved on. What are they doing, now? Most are probably fired and not head coaches anywhere.

Edited by irishwavend

Guest SirJohn

It is as the Mod just stated he left on his owm. Whatever I am always sad to see a member commit hari kari, but it was his privlage.

I do assure you that he would not know of any opinion made in STAFF by one of us on another member "Board Jerk" So anesera would not have a 'source' in that instance regarding DD Staff. DD's STAFF area is hidden and pardon the expression and what we do or say "What is said on the Green Mile stays on the Green Mile."

That being cleared up and said...I encourage all not to be intimidated by anothers numerous posts.

Anyone and all are encouraged to hop in and be an ACTIVE member even if your a newbie.

Good post, Sir John! It's funny, because one day somebody will jump you, but the next they'll be supporting you. It's just the nature of arguments. Nobody sits on one side or the other permanently. That said, people will always try to pigeon hole you into a side.

To return to the thread. Rich Rod = Brian Kelly.

Guest rocketsan22

I do assure you that he would not know of any opinion made in STAFF by one of us on another member "Board Jerk" So anesera would not have a 'source' in that instance regarding DD Staff. DD's STAFF area is hidden and pardon the expression and what we do or say "What is said on the Green Mile stays on the Green Mile."

To clarify the comment, it was made to me in a PM where he told me the mods let him know I was a smart ass... I just told him to get used to it.