Jimmy's House for sale?

Gonkers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, that's creepy...you are asking for a players address...that is borderline stalker and is definately not something that should be shared on-line where we can not control the whacko's who search and use this information...

Please do not allow anyone to post or PM his address on this board, that would be a glaring violation of decency and privacy...one of the 93 mods on this board should be able to control this.

BS. It's public information for a reason. I can look up anyone's property tax in Indiana simply by providing their name or address. Or I can look up anyone's home sale and sale price. To say this is stalking is ridiculous!

OK, that's creepy...you are asking for a players address...that is borderline stalker and is definately not something that should be shared on-line where we can not control the whacko's who search and use this information...

Please do not allow anyone to post or PM his address on this board, that would be a glaring violation of decency and privacy...one of the 93 mods on this board should be able to control this.

sure it's creepy, and so is the fact that a bunch of grown men would sit around for hours on a college football website speculating on the life changing decisions of a 17 yr old kid. get over it...........

Thats actually not what Anewera was saying at all, not even close. Da Coach is still upset because charlies time is done.

BS. It's public information for a reason. I can look up anyone's property tax in Indiana simply by providing their name or address. Or I can look up anyone's home sale and sale price. To say this is stalking is ridiculous!

OK, so it's not stalking...but it is creepy to think you want to know and publicly post the information of where one of our players live...whether you are a threat to jimmy or someone else who is just searching the web looking for him and could do harm, is my concern... YOU DON'T PUBLICIZE PEOPLE'S ADDRESSES ON THE WEB... IT SERVES NO PURPOSE... PUBLIC RECORD OR NOT...IT'S CREEPY.

I don't see that anyone is.I said the subject should be left alone several posts ago to which I got that I was a stalker by Da Coach.If he's going to call people out he should know who to direct it toward.

Not really sure why you're responding to this. You obviously haven't mentioned what I was referring to so my comment probably wasn't aimed at you. But nonetheless, getting back to Jimmy's house for sale...

Who, if any, is really worried about Jimmy selling his house? I think we can all accept that he would be better compensated if he were to leave now for the NoFunLeague. :grin:

seriously...is that what we are doing on this board now ??? How about you post your address too !?

That's why I said PM, please read and comprehend.

It wasn't you Anewera, it was directed at me but he didn't read the 2 letters "PM" not "post'.

Edited by SpeedsterX

There's nothing creepy about any of this given the purpose. This is no different than anything an ESPN investigative reporter would do.

Everyone needs to chill out.

It seems like some people on this board have just been looking for reasons to try and put themselves above others lately.

Quit trolling.

If the Clausens didn't want this to be public knowledge, there are a multitude of ways to disguise ownership of a house. They could have used an estate, a blind trust, a corporation, etc. If they want it hidden, it would be hidden.

I don't know if it is or not, but to say that someone should hide or not post otherwise public information goes against the 1st amendment in my opinion.

Where the hell is domeanddomer when you need him.......oh thats right, he's enjoying the weather in SB from Fort Meyers.....

I don't care because I think he's gone either way. He's a moron if he doesn't leave at this point. Rookie salary cap and graduating Oline are the only real indicators we need....not some retarded street address for his house.

BTW, I get to spend Christmas on a trip in Tinidad. Yippee EFFING skippeee.

I know the address and haven't seen it listed at MLS, realtor.com, etc. If they're doing "for sale by owner" it wouldn't show up regardless.

I don't think anyone should be surprised if it is, when you get right down to it. He's consistently listed as one of the top three QBs in next year's draft and is likely going to be drafted in the top half of the first round.