Jimmy's House for sale?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

House sale is a good indication of a "change" We caught Davie's sale way back when as DD had a realtor agent report it then.

If we have any realtors aboard repeat, else why it is all a record in public domain to search for. Anyone interested in checking for us?

House sale is a good indication of a "change" We caught Davie's sale way back when as DD had a realtor agent report it then.

If we have any realtors aboard repeat, else why it is all a record in public domain to search for. Anyone interested in checking for us?

I don't know if comparing the sale of Jimmy's house to Davie's is really a fair comparison since it has been thought by many that Jimmy will go pro whether Weis stays or is let go.

Guest irishrick

MAYBE JIMMY KNOWS SOMETHING THAT WE DON'T KNOW., MAYBE HIS PARENTS ARE DOING THIS ? JIMMY SAID HE WOULDN'T BE THE CAUSE OF CW GETTING FIRES , I THINK I REMEMBER HIM SAYING THIS , ROCKNE, WILL REMEMBER. GO IRISH ;):-P:scared:

Guest irishrick

AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY THIS, doesn't things come in threes??? Charlie going jc going and a new coach is coming . i still hope its cw,jc and Tate stay , i must be dreaming, as i had a nap today and woke up and Bob stoops is set to be named the next coach at nd, cw will be allowed to finish out the season , sure hope that dream i====t r--l. go Irish :scared::scared::scared:

Whether Weis is still around or not, I think it would be silly for Jimmy to stick around and I fully expect him to take off. I really do. If the draft analysts are correct and he can go first round, he will make enough money that if something were to happen, he could come back, take his time and finish his education and get a great job. Also, if Weis is a man of his word, he won't try to hold Jimmy back.

Edited by Gonkers

There are several rumors going around about this right now in South Bend.I have heard the rumors but haven't seen it listed yet and I know where he lives.It is possible though.

OK, that's creepy...you are asking for a players address...that is borderline stalker and is definately not something that should be shared on-line where we can not control the whacko's who search and use this information...

Please do not allow anyone to post or PM his address on this board, that would be a glaring violation of decency and privacy...one of the 93 mods on this board should be able to control this.