Unbelieveable Read!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Totally sorry for all of your enthusiasm with this ND Nation Dork. Gad he totally forgets we had zip in 2007 -08 to work with past an injured Jimmy. A pied pieper... or pied as in drunk peeper.

I thought it was a very well thought out summary of one fan's take on Charlie's tenure combined with certain liberties (that he himself points out as speculation). Honestly well done and provides a very plausible case for why we are in the state that we currently are.

Totally sorry for all of your enthusiasm with this ND Nation Dork. Gad he totally forgets we had zip in 2007 -08 to work with past an injured Jimmy. A pied pieper... or pied as in drunk peeper.

how about now? what does navy have to work with? What did Syracuse have to work with last year?

The basic principle of the post is that Weis never focused on fundamentals, and that's what kill his ND teams. I agree with that.

The rest? Eh...pure speculation on his part, and he puts up WAY too many detailed contingencies for me to say he's spot on.

But the fact of the matter is Weis' teams fundamentally were not as sound. That's why we lost to Navy -- a team that is as fundamental as you can get. That shouldn't happen. Talent isn't enough to overcome fundamental shortcomings.