Idea...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess, but how do you really manage that? There are going to be different rumors, therefore different headlines. I prefer it that way, so I can pick and choose which rumor I want to read about. For example, if there is a Brian Kelly thread alone, I will never read it. But, if there are separate threads, I will read the good ones. For example, "Kelly has skeletons." I'll read that. Kelly beat another crappy Big East team. I won't read that. The more you regulate, the less dynamic the board is. We don't want to turn into those idiots at NDNation who constantly deride anybody who posts anything except what the "preferred" posters want like that punk ACross. That guy got severely beat up as a kid.

No way, dude. Let's have a poll.

Okay why don't you make the poll wave and we'll let people decide what they want to do. I see what coach is saying about how unorganized the site has been lately because there's things flying everywhere. I'd like to have it sorted out just a little better.

Okay why don't you make the poll wave and we'll let people decide what they want to do. I see what coach is saying about how unorganized the site has been lately because there's things flying everywhere. I'd like to have it sorted out just a little better.

I see his point, too, but there are drawbacks as well. You can read a headline here and know what is going on. There should be a movement to have more specific titles for threads. 20 and 30 page threads about one person aren't the answer, imho.

I see his point, too, but there are drawbacks as well. You can read a headline here and know what is going on. There should be a movement to have more specific titles for threads. 20 and 30 page threads about one person aren't the answer, imho.

I agree with more specific titles. That's really my problem is there's too many threads right now titled things like "CW on the hot seat" and "My take on things"

Maybe we could start a column on the side that has the Top 10 Terrorists/Hijackers. Every time somebody hijacks a thread, they get a vote in the column as a hijacker. I know I've certainly been guilty of this, but then again, some of the best threads have been hijacked. I think accountability may slow down hijacks, though. Plus, it would be kinda funny.