Kelly's Skeletons...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Interesting HMFIC. Guys what does not concern you would still be of deeper concern with the University. Do remember a guy has to have a clean background. The media hauled Weis up for those videos about the Pats years later. They will check everything like the FBI.

if it doesn't involve children or animals, i don't care..............

I heard he punched a girl scout in the face at a Walmart parking lot after she gave him the wrong flavor of cookies.. and then ran over a dog as he drove off...

Guest irishotter

My understanding was that Kelly was not interested in the Tennessee job because he was interested more in the potential ND job. I can't imagine Tennessee was that concerned with anything about Kelly given the fact they have Lane Kiffin and Bruce Pearl as head coaches. Talk about skeletons...

I think perhaps the only beef with Kelly after last year was whether or not he was a one-hit wonder. I think after this year, it's quite apparent he's not.

Guest Ndirish8

I bet he has a skeleton. But he didn't not take the Tennessee job bc of a possible ND opening, what a joke. They wanted Kiffin. He is a better coach, recruiter, and developer than Kelly. Additionally, he doesn't have any skeletons. I hate suttle inuendo.

I am glad this post was made. I don't know about any skeletons, but...... I have family and lots of friends in Cincy and there is a widely held opinion that he is an arrogant a$$hole.

Personally, I think he gets too much credit for the emergence of Cincinnatti. This was bound to happen eventually and would have happened sooner if Cincy's campus and programs were any good. Cincy is a really big area for football and it keeps growing. Think about this, West Virginia has been the perennial powerhouse in the Big East. They go down and someone has to take their place.

And my biggest argument over the lovefest with WVU, and hell VaTech when people were pissing over them, was that they play NOBODY! So it follows, I say the same about that thug program at Cincy.

Anyway, I do rebut the part about being an arrogant ass. Arrogant asses make great coaches:

Parcells

Saban

Meyer

Stoops

Belichek

This list goes on... The only coaches of this crew that I can't personally confirm are Parcells and Belichek, though I think anybody who is familiar with them through television can confirm.

Guest irishotter
I bet he has a skeleton. But he didn't not take the Tennessee job bc of a possible ND opening, what a joke. They wanted Kiffin. He is a better coach, recruiter, and developer than Kelly. Additionally, he doesn't have any skeletons. I hate suttle inuendo.

Wow! So you don't think Kiffin had skeletons and is a better coach, recruiter, and developer????? Maybe he didn't have skeletons because he's too stupid to keep his mouth shut. But what possible basis is there for him being a better coach or developer? He's "resurrected" the program in to a solid 5-4 record? The only reason that team has any business keeping games close is from Lane riding the tails of his dad, Monte.

Seriously, do some homework before posting this stuff.

It sounds like you're hoping he has skeletons, rather than knowing if he actually does.

Kelly's clean.

Wow! So you don't think Kiffin had skeletons and is a better coach, recruiter, and developer????? Maybe he didn't have skeletons because he's too stupid to keep his mouth shut. But what possible basis is there for him being a better coach or developer? He's "resurrected" the program in to a solid 5-4 record? The only reason that team has any business keeping games close is from Lane riding the tails of his dad, Monte.

Seriously, do some homework before posting this stuff.

otter is right on. lane kiffin is a spoiled baby.....................